Which version do You prefer
I'm just curious which version of this view-type our users prefer. Take a look at the images and vote below.

Full Panel Fanart:

Scale Fanart:

Stretch Fanart:

I prefer Scale Fanart but IMHO the space for titles is too tight that a lot of titles doesn't fit well, fanart is not that big problem as this thing.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Haven't seen many problems with that all. Must just be your taste...
Definitely the scale one.

Cheers
Nessus
Scale seems popular. Might add it here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post652982 in episode level if someone makes the mod for it as well.

Thus far consider Scale added to the skin I'll update in in the near future Smile
I'll commit the changes for both so you can check them out.
While I was at it I tested it out on the File Panel view as well. Wink

Before -

After -

Have you considered putting the full panel and scaled panel in the view specific option dialogue ?

Guess it would need a better name though for each view
mstef Wrote:I prefer Scale Fanart but IMHO the space for titles is too tight that a lot of titles doesn't fit well, fanart is not that big problem as this thing.

+1

I think it would be heaps better if the title panel was at least 50% bigger.
Scale is great, thanks for adding this.

I also agree about there not being much room for titles in the left menu. It's not a major deal for me but it would be nice to have a little more room.
scale looks by far the best of the 3 options
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Just wondering if this has been implemented in SVN yet? I haven't seen an update but I thought I saw it mentioned that the change had been committed. Cheers Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which version do You prefer0