Where are the Miniatures located?
When I use xTV/Xbmc )for streaming movies located on a NAS) on a Apple TV (black model) where are the miniatures located?

Question since the aTV does not have a HD and the internal memory is very limited.
antoniong Wrote:When I use xTV/Xbmc )for streaming movies located on a NAS) on a Apple TV (black model) where are the miniatures located?

Question since the aTV does not have a HD and the internal memory is very limited.
antoniong,

Not entirely sure what you mean by miniatures. If you mean the poster images and icons for addons they are stored on the AppleTV's internal flash based HD (8G) in XBMC's userdata subdirectory. You need to look over in the iOS threads for details on the location of the XBMC directory (and it's sub directories).

If you mean the icons used within my skin, they are stored in a .xbt file in the extras sub directory of the skin. Again check out the iOS threads for details of where skins are stored. If you are after a non compressed form of one of my skin images, they are all available over at my googlecode page (goto googlecode and search for xTV-SAF)

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
I did mean the poster images and such.

It is not really good news that it is located on the aTV. Presently my data (in `/library/application support/xbmc' is already over 3,5GB and that would take a big chunk out of the 8G flashmemory of the aTV.

I suppose there is no way to put these (Post Images, DVD images) on the NAS where the movies are located?
antoniong Wrote:I did mean the poster images and such.

It is not really good news that it is located on the aTV. Presently my data (in `/library/application support/xbmc' is already over 3,5GB and that would take a big chunk out of the 8G flashmemory of the aTV.

I suppose there is no way to put these (Post Images, DVD images) on the NAS where the movies are located?
antoniong,

Well, yes they are stored on your NAS (sort of). I say sort of as the images are cached on the AppleTV as well as being stored on the NAS. There is no real point in deleting the cached images as they will just come back anyway.

If you are looking for a way to claw back some of that 3.5G you could try deleting some of the 'old' packages in the ../addons/packages directory. XBMC saves your old addons in this directory, so you will see there are different versions of each one of your skins and addons located here. I keep a couple of versions of each one of my addons here and then delete the rest. You could I guess in theory delete everything from this directory as the current addon and skin files are kept in the parent directory (../addons) and this directory can take up a bit of room. As to worrying about how much room you have left, 4G is still quite a bit of room, don't panic and leave it be.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are the Miniatures located?0