HTPC with Kinect support
Hi,

I am quite impressed by Kinect controlling XBMC. If I understand, I need Windows OS to do that (or am I wrong?).

So, basically, I want buy HTPC, install Windows on in, install Kinect and enjoying it.

I am located in Europe, I want buy ready HTPC, so I am thinking about
http://www.zotacusa.com/zotac-zbox-zbox-...ni-pc.html

I am not sure, which brand is good to buy in Europe, if somebody got some suggestions (pixmania ?), please let me know.
Forget about it, there are no skins optimized for use with Kinect.
It'd be a pain in the ass navigating through XBMC's menus.
Though I like the idea.
Agreed. The project is very much a work in progress, and is not recommended for general use.
Asus AT5IONT-I in an A+ CUPID-3 + 2TB Seagate LP + 16GB SSD + Ubuntu + Samba + XBMC

AT5IONT-I Problems? Check out my Motherboard I/O Map for troubleshooting tips.
I understand. I am based in Europe, which HTPC do you suggest to buy ? I read guide, I just need some brand with future possibily to upgrade with Kinect, 1090p playback
[2ge];799037 Wrote:I understand. I am based in Europe, which HTPC do you suggest to buy ? I read guide, I just need some brand with future possibily to upgrade with Kinect, 1090p playback

Kinect and 1090p playback, that is quite an upgrade! Smile There are literally hundreds of threads in this forum asking which HTPC to buy. Please read them (start with the guides from Poofyhairguy and Eskro) and please don't start a new thread about your build unless it's really unique from the dozens of other ones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC with Kinect support0