• 65(current)
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)
Kallaide Wrote:I've been checking on this Skin for over a year and it still looks as it did a long time ago... Great work, but get off your high horse and release it as OPEN SOURCE!

If you can't (or wont) work on it, but still find the time to come on here and chat with everyone then all your doing is looking for attention.

Open the source code up to those who actually want to do something for the XBMC Community!

Apparently he didn't realize that I love this kind of crap? Well done, Sir. WELL DONE.

(Sir? Apparently you're a Bronie? Nice.)
(2012-03-11, 06:19)blacklist Wrote: Actually, since most of the actual coding (ok, pretty much all) has been done by Ronie, I'm going to leave it up to him if he wants to put it out there, or grab another partner to finish it up. Despite all the best intentions, it really doesn't look like I'm going to be able to find time to get back to this.

Indeed, it would be very nice to see this project moving forward...
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Yeah, i have been looking forward to using this skin. It would be a shame if it has a silent death.
* Oddsodz Que's up a Well known R.E.M song. Can you guess what it is?
* ronie feels fine
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-03-14, 02:39)ronie Wrote: * ronie feels fine

ronie guessed it in one Wink
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
It's a pity that you have closed repo on google code... mayb I was one of your first testers ))
Dam it, I Forgot the password, Anybody remember what it is?
When will this Skin be released? I understand it takes forever to work out the bugs and make this official. This is one of the most coolest and most original skins ever to be shown on XBMC and it would make me go back to Dharma if i had no choice but to use this. Honestly I would ask you to please consider this to be released as open source for us fans to modify and get this skin off the ground! Please this should not be behind the scenes now for after almost 2 years its almost not real. I know the dude from Transparency skin is working on this? Well i would recommend that you get full control rights to get permission from creator to release this ASAP as open source even if disfunctional. Skins like this don't deserve so long the wait but sadly Skinning in XBMC is NOT easy so BRAVO to you for making an amazing attempt. As I say before I would consider this skin as abandoned without any release date. I would even pay money for this Skin and i am sure people would donate money to you just for releasing it for us all to help modify. Skinner don't make money I understand and since its taking so long you might as well release it by summer please!!! The end of 2012 is near!! hehehe

thankz I did not mean to be harsh

Merc33
Yeah. Well, I think that I mentioned that I was giving ronie control over it. Ronie is a member of Team-XBMC now and has a lot of stuff going on (congrats again, dude) including maintaining some of the scripts that skinners use.

Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know. Turn off the lights, and I glow. To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up the stage I wax a chump like a candle.

So, what I'm saying is. Re-saying. Is that a thing? Ronie has done the coding. The images are mine, and I release them for public consumption. Ronie's code however, its TOTALLY up to him. I for sure don't have time to keep up with this (My 16 hour day today only re-enforces this fact, also might account for my Rob VanWinkle quotes) so... there ya have it. Again. Was it clearer this time? You're welcome.
(2012-03-13, 14:43)dunpealhunter Wrote: Yeah, i have been looking forward to using this skin. It would be a shame if it has a silent death.

Silent but deadly, my friend. Silent but DEADLY.
a) i'm still working on it
b) skin will be released when it's done
c) i don't care what you think

thread closed
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)12