• 63(current)
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)
I heard that the skin is ready and will be released tomorrow, and tomorrow only. If you cant get on here and get the link, then it sucks to be you.
LoL Big Grin
asha_man Wrote:I heard that the skin is ready and will be released tomorrow, and tomorrow only. If you cant get on here and get the link, then it sucks to be you.

Whoohooo Big Grin
I was able to dowload it. Skin looks awesome Nod

I do see the link is already removed.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thammed ;p
So, what happened to the link? Is there an alternative link, or I will have to wait forever for the new one?
betty_middle Wrote:So, what happened to the link? Is there an alternative link, or I will have to wait forever for the new one?

It's actually still up, but you must use 3d glasses in order to view it. Oh, and your monitor must support the required refresh rate in order for the 3d effect to work correctly.
betty_middle Wrote:So, what happened to the link? Is there an alternative link, or I will have to wait forever for the new one?

Never mind, you're being trolled by them Smile
Laibr Wrote:Never mind, you're being trolled by them Smile

^^ He lies ;-)

You just have to know the super secret passcode and also use the above mentioned 3D glasses.
And the supersecret password 'CHEESECAKE16'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You also have to have a super special Flux Capacitor installed in your PC so it can navigate the forums in the future. Its a bitch getting your computer up to 88.6mph though.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
With all this sarcasm this thread had generated, this skin if ever released will be a huge bust.
What started out as big excitement, is turning into a lot of hype, and stupid rhetoric .
hdmax Wrote:With all this sarcasm this thread had generated, this skin if ever released will be a huge bust.
What started out as big excitement, is turning into a lot of hype, and stupid rhetoric .

Um, I don't think that ronie and I have been anything but upfront about the current state of Paper Street - which is on hold until my life gets to a place I can revisit it. Or, until ronie gets tired of waiting... whichever comes first.

But yay for the trolling negative comment! I'm glad you're here!
Love the way Paper Street Soap Company looks! Hope it sees release at some point... Keep up the good work, guys!
Me too I'm waiting to see him out in order to work with the script.actors (PPIC and Ronie)Nerd
That's one sweet looking skin - don't be discouraged. It's one of the best I've seen!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept)12