Which iPhone apps to remote control XBMC?
Heya everyone, I'm running xbmc dharma rc1 on win 7. I've bought a IR remote, and while it does work well, it's also starting my xbox 360 and activating stuff on my laptop. All three devices are all in close proximity so this is a problem for me.

I was thinking of using an iphone remote but I was wondering which one you would recommend me. There are about half a dozen on the itunes store, which one have you used and was it a good experience.

I'm looking for one that will do everything, I want it to replace my keyboard/mouse as well as my old IR remote.

Thanks for your help!
I've yet to find one that I truly like. For (very) basic functionality the free uRemote XBMC 1.0 works fairly well but the volume adjustment doesn't have much fine control.

Right now I'm using XBMCkey which has terrible reviews on iTunes but actually works pretty well for me (alas, it's also far from full function).
I use "XBMC Remote" and love it.

It allows you to browse the entire library for movies, tv shows and music full with descriptions and art right on the phone as well as allowing background tasking so you can control it right from your mulitask bar or lock screen just as you control the iPod. It is fully featured and works very well.
hello i just installed uRemoteXBMC 1.0 on my iphone.
What i put in : server : port
: user and : password?
do i have to make other changes in Xbmc settings?
i use xbmc on windows 7
and my pc`s & laptop are in the same homegroup
thanks in advance!
ok i fixed it! i forgot to set control via http
sorry guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which iPhone apps to remote control XBMC?0