• 3(current)
Beta Bug Reports
paul Wrote:I noticed you have fixed the music info but in doing so it has caused it to
not show movie fanart on the info screen! tv fanart in info screen works fine.
I am hoping the other bugs get sorted as they are bugging me ha haWink

Having the same problem, movie fanart is gone on the info screen. Its just a blank frame
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
ECEC Wrote:When I open the Add-Ons section of the Settings menu, it just sits at a blank screen. I switched over to a couple of other skins and it works fine.

Have you disabled any viewtypes? If you've disabled all the viewtypes available to the add-ons windows you wont see anything
I'll be getting to some of these simple bugs within the next day or 2, ie:

yes/no dialog
artist biography
etc, etc
Arcanthur Wrote:Have you disabled any viewtypes? If you've disabled all the viewtypes available to the add-ons windows you wont see anything

I'll double check that, as I've definitely disabled some viewtypes. List is still there, though, which is what I figured it would use. Thanks!
Arcanthur Wrote:I'll be getting to some of these simple bugs within the next day or 2, ie:

yes/no dialog
artist biography
etc, etc
Cool no rush, even with faults like those it's still easier to use than most skins.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
ederson Wrote:i`m sure how to describe this so look at the picture. it only happen when i use the mouse. Image

Mouse support is not something I've designed the skin around, and I have no plans to include it. But if you or someone else would like to include a more mouse friendly mod, I have no problem with that. Nod
I have the same issue other users have mentioned in one of the [MOD] threads, i.e. no matter what I do via settings, or the view I pick, or where I am (home/videos/library/settings/etc) there is no clock displayed.

There's nothing in my logs to indicate any problem and Alaska/etc all work fine. Any thoughts on what might cause this?

Thanks.
Arcanthur Wrote:Mouse support is not something I've designed the skin around, and I have no plans to include it. But if you or someone else would like to include a more mouse friendly mod, I have no problem with that. Nod

i don`t use mouse either Big Grin. i just noticed this while playing with the skin. since this is "expected" no problem
ECEC Wrote:I'll double check that, as I've definitely disabled some viewtypes. List is still there, though, which is what I figured it would use. Thanks!

Yep, I had disabled the Icon and Icon2 viewtypes, so they wouldn't show up. Can I request that List view be available? With no labels on the icons, you're forced to manually scroll to see the first set of items.

A couple of other things I've noticed:

- Movies > Movie Sets doesn't have BigList viewtype available, just List, Icon, and Icon2.
- When you select an actor from the cast list of the VideoInfo screen, it shows a dialog box that doesn't look correct. No images of the other TV shows/Movies the actor appears in are there, and there's a "Version:" label that makes me think it's a screen meant for something else.

i guess MINUTES shouldn`t be there
Yeah, I noticed there's still a few duration labels with minutes outside the info label ($INFO[ListItem.Duration] minutes) and they simply need changing to ($INFO[ListItem.Duration,, minutes]) like the rest to fix this.
If there is lower temp than -9C there is problem with fit temp into its place.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Dunno if this is a feature or a bug, but when in HULU view for tv shows, no watched episodes only show up when i have the "cursor" over the tv show. But the dot indicating that more information should show is there allways... I can attach a screenshot later on, if needed..
Really great skin, just one problem - on Linux, the Storage Space figures are all wrong - they show as "Unavailable" - which tends to make the snazzy "Settings Home" screen somewhat less attractive.

Here is how it looks in Fusion 0.8.5 on OpenELEC (Linux based XBMC/Dharma) running on a Revo 3700 booted from a USB Key with 2GB /storage partition:

and in Settings > Info > Storage:

while the same screen, in Confluence, shows the Storage Space correctly:

It seems that Fusion has some Windows-specific assumptions (C:, D: E: etc.) and isn't taking Linux into consideration.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Similar problem also happening to me on Windows

Some drives show but other's are missing

I have H: and I: drives ect which aren't displayed
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta Bug Reports0