• 5(current)
Beta Bug Reports
Arcanthur Wrote:Doh! Forgot about adding the option to remove games. Not being able to press back I will have to consult Hitcher or someone who might know the cause. I'll put those on my list of fixes for sure.

Found a fix, just remove type="dialog" from both the custom settings XMLs.
Hitcher Wrote:Found a fix, just remove type="dialog" from both the custom settings XMLs.

Brilliant! Have removed that from the top line of the xml file and all is working again!

Cheers
Hitcher Wrote:Found a fix, just remove type="dialog" from both the custom settings XMLs.

Hitcher to the rescue again! woohoo! I've fixed the breadcrumb labels for Fusion Settings as well. I will probably do a v.8.8.5 release to address all these little bugs.
Slurrrp Wrote:When using Music goes to root i get this window:
after selecting backspace from that window then i'm in the root.

ps. i really like the ellipsis icons (home and default) with your skin

Hmm...I've never seen that one. Not sure how to recreate it either. I've tried no avail Confused

Almost looks like an empty library error. But if you already have music added to your library I really don't know.
Arcanthur Wrote:Hmm...I've never seen that one. Not sure how to recreate it either. I've tried no avail Confused

Almost looks like an empty library error. But if you already have music added to your library I really don't know.

It's no biggie. Maybe because i'm using nightlies. I can live with it.

And one more.. the OK dialog is not skinned yet?
Arcanthur Wrote:Hitcher to the rescue again! woohoo! I've fixed the breadcrumb labels for Fusion Settings as well. I will probably do a v.8.8.5 release to address all these little bugs.

Cool, but read all of them, as I've mentioned about problem in case-sensitive systems and names of image files since 0.8.5 and the problem still exists. Git or any other version control system can be helpful. There is several people who want to help fix bugs, me too of course.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
There is also "problem" in music files, view: list (there is only two modes list and icon) - covers are shown in poster frame. The same is for pictures and add-ones, I think it will be better to show square covers instead.
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
And another one, when I am on home and from Video choose from submenu online, go to you tube > my subscriptions > some channel this is not the same as I'll go info Videos root, choose Video Add-ones, a then You tube > ..... The views are different (on first way I have much more view modes available, on second onlu list, icon and icon2) and also there is problem in breadcrumbs.
When going to add-ons via Video root XBMC opens them in Video Files mode hence the lack of views. The other way takes you there in Library mode.
mstef Wrote:And another one, when I am on home and from Video choose from submenu online, go to you tube > my subscriptions > some channel this is not the same as I'll go info Videos root, choose Video Add-ones, a then You tube > ..... The views are different (on first way I have much more view modes available, on second onlu list, icon and icon2) and also there is problem in breadcrumbs.

Hitcher Wrote:When going to add-ons via Video root XBMC opens them in Video Files mode hence the lack of views. The other way takes you there in Library mode.

This.
mstef Wrote:There is also "problem" in music files, view: list (there is only two modes list and icon) - covers are shown in poster frame. The same is for pictures and add-ones, I think it will be better to show square covers instead.

The viewtypes in music files are a little scarce but its kind of intentional. I will try to work on improving whats there at some point though.
Hi, Arcanthur,
I am facing a problem while using Fusion 0.8.8.

As suggested by Crookas, I found out that "x" is the stop button. It works perfectly in case of my movies but whenever i use "x" to stop my tv episodes, and then start watching it after a while, it all starts from the beginning.

Is it a bug or anything I am doing wrong?

Please suggest.

Edit: Actually, it works after the 4 min mark
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Hi, Arcanthur,
I am facing a problem while using Fusion 0.8.8.

As suggested by Crookas, I found out that "x" is the stop button. It works perfectly in case of my movies but whenever i use "x" to stop my tv episodes, and then start watching it after a while, it all starts from the beginning.

Is it a bug or anything I am doing wrong?

Please suggest.

Edit: Actually, it works after the 4 min mark
It's not down to the skin it's. it's xbmc it will also get marked as watched after about 85% watched i believe.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Regarding the missing images on a case sensitive filesystem.
I made a quick script to check for the existence of the images referenced in <texture*> tags. Don't know much about XBMC skinning so I'm not sure if these are the only tags that contains image references.

The output of the script can be found here.
I guess one can ignore the $INFO* entries. But I haven't checked them to make sure.

I hope this can be of some help.

*Edit. An updated list for 0.9.0 can be found here.
Found a bug with version 0.9.0. in viewtype Lowlist the poster overlaps the season text,
See screenshot for further clarification.

XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta Bug Reports0