• 1(current)
Beta Bug Reports
Please post all bugs from the beta here.

Show screens of the bugs and report your OS and XBMC version.

It looks like the add-ons screen has settings (big yellow box above) with nothing.

The smaller yellow box isn't consistent with the other screens.

Awesome skin so far!!

Pico
Also, check the BigList View while in Video > Add-Ons. Text overlaps...

(Other add-on screens don't have a BigList view?)

Pico
Not really a bug, but might enhance the browsing. INFOWRAP view. Is the fanart in the background drawn first? Is it possible to draw the small fanart first then the one in the background? That would remove a tiny bit of "flickering/overlapping"?
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
Is this a closed beta program? Smile
Yes.
When starting a movie the please wait label on top right doesn't show on aTV and Mac using dharma 10.0

Also, update library dialog is shown when watching a movie.

Cheers
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
when selecting movies or TV shows... i need to select: title, genre etc again. Is it possible to go directly to my library?

BTW: how do I get the featured film working?

P.S. This skin is amazing... replaced xperience already... thanks a lot for your hard work!
are you using mysql Huh

you need to edit a little the RandomItems script

find where it says <something> is null and replace it with isnull(<something>)
Actually it doesn't use the scripts that are bundled - just looks like Arcanthur forgot to remove them.
I restarted xbmc and it just worked... so no worries Wink

24h clock isn't working btw
There is no ON position for radiobutton in linux system (livecd, case sensitive). Problem is definition in defaults.xml line: 79:

<textureradiofocus>buttons/radioFo.png</textureradiofocus>

but the file on zip is with all lowercase chars. you should something change, code or filename
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Win7, XBMC Dharma RC2

It looks like shows with numbers don't have views applied correctly. For example, 30 Rock and 4400 both show Seasons as list even though SeasonWrap is set and works with all other shows. Same thing with Episodes, I have EpisodeWrap set but those two shows use the Episode view.
1. There is no stop button in the OSD, and also i think the pause/play button shuld be swapped.

2. Some dialog box titles are misplaced

You can also see that the skin can/t display polish chars in some places, even if the font has them.
Lockscreen doesent work, for entering numbers. Prolly not a bug though Wink
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta Bug Reports0