Beta Suggestions
Would something like this be possible?

Sloppy mockup...

Or even better with options to select audio and source and such all at once by creating smart-playlist on the fly, but that's not possible in a manageable way right?
I may be missing a setting here but i can't find any way to enable auto scroll for plots!

I have looked in the wiki and it appears it's a skin setting not down to xbmc as such.
could this feature be added to fusion or could some wise smart arsed git tell me how to code it in,

Am loving this skin more and more since i got the featured items working, can't
wait for the next gripping instalment ha ha...Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
the plot scrolls but there is a significant delay
ederson Wrote:the plot scrolls but there is a significant delay
Thanks for the reply, problem is it does not scroll in episodes view, it does in tv list and the info screen. But like you said it takes ages before it starts to scroll.

Ok i figured out how to get auto scroll working on episodes view.
Look for <control type="textbox"> in viewtype_Episodes.xml it's near the bottom of the page
And insert
<autoscroll delay="2000" time="3000" repeat="10000" />
Just after <align>justify</align>
and it should auto scroll after about a secondSmile
Cross-posting from the planned changes thread to a more appropriate place:

I've been using Fusion as my default skin for a few weeks and I absolutely love it, but I recently had to change to Aeon65.

The reason is that I added a large number of films to my library. I prefer a fanart-heavy view when browsing movies, and while the uber-clean just-fanart view in Fusion is gorgeous, it's not really practical when you start getting into really high numbers of movies. I'm now using Aeon65's "low list" view, which basically uses heavy fanart and also incorporates a scrolling list that takes up maybe 1/5 of the vertical screen real estate.

So, if at all possible, I'd love to see a similar view in future versions of Fusion, because I definitely prefer Fusion's overall aesthetic to Aeon's.

Thanks!
Hi arcanthur, i have just spotted this thread regarding a addon for inclusion with any skin,
Would you yake a look and see if it's possible to add this to Fusion as i use sets a lot for my collection of films, i must admit i have not read the whole thread simply because it's way over my head. Personnely it should be part of xbmc it self http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163
Thanks in advance
One of the biggest issues for this skin with me is performance. It's sluggish to move between windows and when it first loads up, all the recently added/etc. info sometimes takes a bit. I admit I'm not running the fastest machine but it's definitely not bad at all.

This skin has definitely grown on me the past few weeks I've used it.

I dig the zune color bar at the bottom and I'd like to see you guys take a few more nods from the Zune media software. A full wall view of albums similar to the now playing screen on Zune 4.0 would be awesome.

I wish the cast was a little more accessible in the info view as well.

The logon screen a little bland and it would be cool if the user icons were the main focus (possibly include last logged on too). One last lil bit - when you bring up the shutdown menu (pressing S by default), it would be great if 'log off user' would be an option.

Overall, love this skin and I can't wait to see how it proceeds. Keep up the fantastic work!
The Rig:
AMD64 X2 4400+ @ 2.3GHz, ATI HD 3450, Corsair 4GB XMS2 DDR2 800
Shuttle SN68SG2 Case

Unitydisconnect Wrote:One of the biggest issues for this skin with me is performance.

This is because there is no textures.xbt at the moment and the animations are kinda slow which makes it feel even slower. If you create a xbt file with TexturePacker, the skin will be much faster.
`Black Wrote:This is because there is no textures.xbt at the moment and the animations are kinda slow which makes it feel even slower. If you create a xbt file with TexturePacker, the skin will be much faster.

I'm not really familiar with that. Is this something that is easily done by the user or is it something that's better implemented by the skinner?
The Rig:
AMD64 X2 4400+ @ 2.3GHz, ATI HD 3450, Corsair 4GB XMS2 DDR2 800
Shuttle SN68SG2 Case

Follow this guide but don't rename it -

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=692209&postcount=1
Unitydisconnect Wrote:I'm not really familiar with that. Is this something that is easily done by the user or is it something that's better implemented by the skinner?
In case you need it you can download my textures.xbt from here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3921965/XBMC/fus...xtures.xbt
Just remove all textures from Fusion/media before placing textures.xbt in there
Thanks, it makes the skin a bit faster, but somehow the osd images are not correct.
So you have to leave the osd folder and some files outside of the textures.xbt. I don't know why this happens?

wrong / right
Slurrrp Wrote:Thanks, it makes the skin a bit faster, but somehow the osd images are not correct.
So you have to leave the osd folder and some files outside of the textures.xbt. I don't know why this happens?

wrong / right
Your using frellans mod right? the textures.xbt i posted are for the original fusion.
Have looked at your pics and i see nothing wrong except one looks brighter than the other.
I will have a play around with the textures and post a new textures pack if it helps you guys.
Some textures, e.g. the nav bar on top seem to fade out when using textures.xbt. This can be fixed by adding border="1" to the affected textures.
paul Wrote:Your using frellans mod right? the textures.xbt i posted are for the original fusion.
Have looked at your pics and i see nothing wrong except one looks brighter than the other.
I will have a play around with the textures and post a new textures pack if it helps you guys.

Yes, i'm using frellans mod and some files from xperience (subtitles, yes/no dialog etc). So i can't use your textures.xbt. But i also tested it with yours and the textures are wrong.

`Black Wrote:Some textures, e.g. the nav bar on top seem to fade out when using textures.xbt. This can be fixed by adding border="1" to the affected textures.

How do you do this? Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta Suggestions0