Who can make this script?
i am actually in the process of writing a general tv/torrent script and part of that is a tvtome browser so you can browse any tv shows. it will be released in a few weeks probally...still a lot of work but the tvtome part is done. cheers
great work then mate, can't wait to see.
(flash @ april 07 2005,12:59 Wrote:i am actually in the process of writing a general tv/torrent script and part of that is a tvtome browser so you can browse any tv shows. it will be released in a few weeks probally...still a lot of work but the tvtome part is done. cheers
theres already one. check it out at:

xbmcscripts.com

under tv-guide.

file name 'tvtome.zip'
Thumbs Up 
i have also included tvtome episode guides in ooba:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16987987/

archman3145: i hadn't noticed your script. sorry.
ah pity i didnt see these solutions before. would have saved myself some work but mine is also done so i guess choice is always good!! cheers
where can i get a copy of your finished product flash?
unfortunately not yet...its part of a bigger app so hopefully soon...
i guess everybody got tempted by the statement "however, to make a script to get all this data would be a long and hard process, so i don't see it happening any time soon"

at least that is why i made it (as a challenge) :-)
(archman3145 @ april 19 2005,06:37 Wrote:
(flash @ april 07 2005,12:59 Wrote:i am actually in the process of writing a general tv/torrent script and part of that is a tvtome browser so you can browse any tv shows. it will be released in a few weeks probally...still a lot of work but the tvtome part is done. cheers
theres already one. check it out at:

xbmcscripts.com

under tv-guide.

file name 'tvtome.zip'
my mistake. the file should be up by now
for those who are interested.

xbmcscripts.com

under tv-guide.

file name 'tvtome.zip'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Who can make this script?0