tablet suggestion
AussieFries Wrote:Hi Freezy,

I installed v0.8.5-beta1 r745 on my 10" 1045x600 tablet. The new lay-out is great!

However on my device album thumbs are not "maximized" like they are in your screenshot. They seem to have the same size as in previous releases.

I like the bigger font size in the album view, but IMHO it's a bit too big on my device.

Redownload your album covers and they should be the correct size.
Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention that, you'll also need to clean up sdcard/xbmc/* (aka clear cache)
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Someone use Nook Color ?

Any opinion would be appreciated !!!
Thanks
Just curious, the remote is not available in the Android Market for Wifi only Xoom. Is there a compatibility problem and if so is an earlier version recommended?
installed v0.8.5-beta1+ r745 on my nook color and the "Now Playing" screen looks the same. do i need to change anything to get it to look correct? album, movies, and tv shows look fantastic!!!
Yeah I'm still polishing up the now playing screen, most of it is already in SVN though. Will hopefully find the time soon to build a new release and put it out on the Market.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Bawk Wrote:installed v0.8.5-beta1+ r745 on my nook color and the "Now Playing" screen looks the same. do i need to change anything to get it to look correct? album, movies, and tv shows look fantastic!!!

Hi,
I plan to buy Nook Color, could you post some note about performance ?
Could you record a movie sample, how does it work pls ?

Many thanks !!

Regards
castortray Wrote:Hi,
I plan to buy Nook Color, could you post some note about performance ?
Could you record a movie sample, how does it work pls ?

Many thanks !!

Regards

I can only share what I have used it for. As an XBMC Remote it's great, and with Freezy's R745 it REALLY looks amazing! Angry Birds looks awesome and runs smoothly on it, and yes I can read books on it! If I get a chance I'll drop a movie on it and let you know. IMHO for under 250 usd a rooted NC is hard to beat.
freezy Wrote:Yeah I'm still polishing up the now playing screen, most of it is already in SVN though. Will hopefully find the time soon to build a new release and put it out on the Market.

GREAT! Big Grin
Bawk Wrote:I can only share what I have used it for. As an XBMC Remote it's great, and with Freezy's R745 it REALLY looks amazing! Angry Birds looks awesome and runs smoothly on it, and yes I can read books on it! If I get a chance I'll drop a movie on it and let you know. IMHO for under 250 usd a rooted NC is hard to beat.

I've waited for opinion like yours Smile
Really appreciate it, so pls send me "pm" when you have some photos of nook color with xbmc control.

many thanks again,

cheers
A couple screenies from my Nook Color

ImageImage
Bawk Wrote:A couple screenies from my Nook Color

ImageImage

wow, gr8 !!!

could pls also post prtscs with "one movie details" and with TV Seasons ?

I just want to check if icons of actors and fonts are not too small

many thanks

cheers
Just installed the SVN and it's looking GREAT! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Hey guys.

I have a Nook Color, rooted with CM7. Have to say this is a great (and cheap) Android tablet.

Anyway, I installed the XBMC remote V .0.8.5-beta+ Revision 745 and my tv show banners are still sized awkwardly. They are too large for the screen. It only shows the left hand side of the banner and the quality is poor. I also do not have the horizontal now playing.

Prior to installing the version mentioned above, I did have the Market version. I found the version listed in this thread and thought I would give it a go.
  • I uninstalled the market version
  • Installed the tablet version...got bad tv show thumbs
  • cleared thumbs and reloaded them...no change
  • cleared program settings in the Android >Manage Applications menu
  • reloaded xbmc remote app
  • cleared thumb cache to make sure it was cleared out
  • loaded tv shows again so the thumbs would load...still poor thumbs.

Any suggestions?

Also, should this new tablet version display tv show banners in landscape? I use my Nook almost exclusively in portrait mode (when at all possible) and landscape tv shows would be great, especially since music and movies support this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:Hey guys.

I have a Nook Color, rooted with CM7. Have to say this is a great (and cheap) Android tablet.

Anyway, I installed the XBMC remote V .0.8.5-beta+ Revision 745 and my tv show banners are still sized awkwardly. They are too large for the screen. It only shows the left hand side of the banner and the quality is poor. I also do not have the horizontal now playing.

Prior to installing the version mentioned above, I did have the Market version. I found the version listed in this thread and thought I would give it a go.
  • I uninstalled the market version
  • Installed the tablet version...got bad tv show thumbs
  • cleared thumbs and reloaded them...no change
  • cleared program settings in the Android >Manage Applications menu
  • reloaded xbmc remote app
  • cleared thumb cache to make sure it was cleared out
  • loaded tv shows again so the thumbs would load...still poor thumbs.

Any suggestions?

Also, should this new tablet version display tv show banners in landscape? I use my Nook almost exclusively in portrait mode (when at all possible) and landscape tv shows would be great, especially since music and movies support this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

BumpBlush
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tablet suggestion0