aeon65 question!
Hi, Im using Dharma R1 and trying different builds of the aeon skin but liking the aeon65 the most atm.... i've downloaded the latest GIT release but have two questions,

1. all the other skins ive used use landscape TV art, there only seems to be 1 view for this... is this right?

2. i cant seem to pull down any fanart | thumbs with the aeon65 skin, but others are fine?!
the fanart was a different issue, but would like to know about the tv landscape artwork...

please
reddevilmeuk Wrote:the fanart was a different issue, but would like to know about the tv landscape artwork...

please

If you mean landscape insteed of poster, you have to uncheck "use poster for tv" in skin settings.
no that's not it.... i wanted a different view (other than the long list) to show the landscape tv artwork instead of the normal poster
reddevilmeuk Wrote:no that's not it.... i wanted a different view (other than the long list) to show the landscape tv artwork instead of the normal poster

Sorry mate, i really don't understand what you mean with landscape tv artwork, post a screenshot.
He probably wants landscape thumbs in most (if not all) views, like LowList, for example, but that's not possible. There are, if i recall correctly, only 2 views for landscape thumbs: old multiplex and landscape.
Ahh, ok ... Then you're right. It's only old multiplex and landscape view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon65 question!0