mainmenu plugin icons?
Running Ubuntu 10.04 w/ XBMC Dharma 4. Is there a way to have icons to my most used programs right in the very first mainmenu that xbmc opens to? Rather going through 3 or more menus to get to the video/music/program plugins it'd be nice to access them on the first screen. Is there a skin that can do that?

Or even better, a skin that has a "shortcut" alt menu similar to what Boxee has.
I believe Confluence allows this in trunk but not in Dharma (change was considered too large for Dharma I believe.)

You might want to have a look around in the skin settings of a bunch of skins just to check things out though - some (even Confluence) may support scripts or plugins.

In the end, a little bit of skin editing would give you exactly what you want either way (though it woudl be hardcoded rather than "most used").

There's also favourites that you can use from the home page.

Lots of options - and this is something we have planned for the future as well - there'll be an upcoming post about this on the homepage shortly.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mainmenu plugin icons?0