[MOD] Alaska Revisited: Landscape with posters
Hi everybody

Alaska Revisited is a great skin but I was missing the posibility to use something like the landscape mode but with posters so I made some editing on the Landscape.xml

From a coding view it was more or less trail and error so perhaps it can be done a lot cleaner Smile

Movies:

TV-Shows:

Seasons:

Episodes:

Could be optimized but works as it should

Just replace the original viewtype_landscape.xml with this one.

Only tested with Windows

Get it Here
Maybe a messed something up but it seems to only load the cover in focus, all the others stay blank. Don´t now if a debug log would help you, if yes i´ll send you one..
By all means send a debug log.

Is it in both movies and TV-Shows? I have no problems at all. Which version of XBMC are you running?
Works fine here. Movies, TV Shows, Seasons and Episodes tested. You sure you tested it in revisited, and not original alaska?

Platform: Linux (Arch Linux, 2.6.35-ARCH x86_64). Built on Sep 25 2010 (SVN:34175-ARCH)

... man, my XBMC is getting old. Time flies.
Sorry a bit slow on the debug, later today I should have some time, the kids are sick so its a bit kaoticSmile

Im using revisited on a XP with the rc2 build by the way..
I got the same result as jolid.
Fanart and thumbnail of "active" movie is shown OK, but the other movies are showing a blank/white space instead of the smaller thumbnail.

Dharma rc2 on Win7x64.

EDIT: My bad. Upgrading to the latest skin solved the problem.

On a mac,with Dharma RC2 the mod works as expected, thanks!
Found a bug thou.
When stopping a movie (with 'x'), the 'active' movie is never the movie I was playing.
Seems to always focus on the second movie in my list.
Just the thing that was missing from Alaska Revisited.
Thanks for your mod!
hightow Wrote:Found a bug thou.
When stopping a movie (with 'x'), the 'active' movie is never the movie I was playing.
Seems to always focus on the second movie in my list.

Yeah I have seen this as well, I'll see if I can find the time to correct it.

And its good to know people like it Smile
Slightly different but definitely inspired by this is a new view -

nice view hitcher exactly the kind of view i would use
Hi Hitcher

Great. this what was I originally wanted but it was easier to mod the Landscape view, my skinning skills aren't that great Smile

I will not be updating my mod since Hitcher made this. By the way my Mod doesn't work anymore since the update to version 2.0.1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Alaska Revisited: Landscape with posters0