Emulator Library Setup (HELP)
I am making the XBMC move from the xbox over to windows so I can utilize the HD content. The problem is I REALLY LOVE all the new stuff that Madmab and RX are putting together for the xbox and the rom collections.

I cant seem to get anything even close to that cool looking to run on windows. The the SNES emulator looks like something that used to run on windows 3.1

Is there any hope for moving the game library over to windows and having it look as cool as the rest of the media center?

Launcher doesnt seem to work with Dharma. I have moved my .cut files over and they look realy good with all of the box art but they will not launch.

anyone have any Ideas?
I use launcher with dharma just fine!

i use it since beta, works fantastic for my Snes, genesis and nes emulators!
RCB works fine with the RX stuff. It can also play the videos and parse the synopsis files.
do a search for "advanced launcher." Anglscry (or whater the username is, something like that though) has been doing a lot of great work on prettying up/improving/adding features to his own version of launcher. It already scans your system and grabs game summaries, and soon you'll be able to batch download coverart and fanart and so on as well (right now it must be done one by one, manually). Anyway, I'm running xbmc on windows 7 with several emulators and all work well through the advanced launcher, including an nes, snes, n64, genesis, and mame emulator, all controlled by 360 wireless controllers.
Trailervert, this is something I would like to get into too. If you're feeling social I wouldn't mind reading a tutorial if you fancied writing one.
timdog82001 Wrote:...all controlled by 360 wireless controllers.
Thats a lot of wireless controllers Wink
haha, yeah, but 360-player goldeneye is epic!
hey timdog what did you use to get your 360 controllers setup. i've been struggling with this for a while now
hey timdog, i'd love you as a friend living over here, then i'd be able to get xbmc working, with all the emulators i have, is something i just don't have any luck with!!...sounds really cool mind!!
Big Grin
djneal Wrote:hey timdog what did you use to get your 360 controllers setup. i've been struggling with this for a while now

Nothing special for the controllers that I can recall offhand...What problem are you having? You're in windows too I assume? I believe I just plugged in the wireless receiver and turned on the controller and windows found it and automatically downloaded and installed the appropriate drivers. I think I had to do some config within the programs for some of the emulators though to get the controllers working how I wanted them. I also run eventghost in the background so that when I push and hold a certain set of buttons, the emulator will quit back to xbmc. It's a little finicky though.

If you happen to be on linux and not windows, this worked for me for my linux install: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=609...stcount=92

If you're just trying to get xbmc to work in xbmc (which doesn't really affect whether it works in the emulators) I used this event client: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Rem...or_Windows

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Emulator Library Setup (HELP)0