• 11(current)
[MOD] Night.Purity
Update:

- Over 1500 Game Studio Flags (in transparent grey scale).

- Over 200 new Movie Studio Flags, 200 more added and like 200 modified (standardized & improved).

- Minor fixes.

Enjoy
Thanking you.
Great mod, KiSUAN, love the colours and backgrounds. But one thing I miss is the giant “Paused” text from the original Night skin. Is this hard to bring back to your version?

Also, your movie showcase view has way more posters running across the bottom. Is there a parameter one can set for number of posters, or is it hard coded? If so, where?

Much appreciated,

Skinning noob
Let see sparkle, I don't like very much the huge Pause as the other huge titles Night used to have, that's why I changed them, but I can tell you what to change...

You have to edit the VideoOSD.xml, replace this

Code:
            <control type="label" id="0">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1920</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <label>[b]$LOCALIZE[112][/b]</label>
                <font>LiberationSans_Regular_34</font>
                <textcolor>playeraction</textcolor>
                <shadowcolor>playeractionshadow</shadowcolor>
                <visible>player.paused</visible>
            </control>

with this

Code:
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>25</posy>
                <width>1920</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>top</aligny>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[112]</label>
                <font>Font_Bartowski_MainMenu_Focus</font>
                <textcolor>playeraction</textcolor>
                <shadowcolor>playeractionshadow</shadowcolor>
            </control>

& DialogSeekbar.xml, replace this

Code:
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1920</width>
            <align>center</align>
            <aligny>top</aligny>
            <label>[b]$LOCALIZE[112][/b]</label>
            <font>LiberationSans_Regular_34</font>
            <textcolor>playeractionshadow</textcolor>
        </control>

with this

Code:
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>-15</posy>
            <width>1920</width>
            <align>center</align>
            <aligny>top</aligny>
            <label>$LOCALIZE[112]</label>
            <font>Font_Bartowski_MainMenu_Focus</font>
            <textcolor>playeractionshadow</textcolor>
        </control>

That's the Biggest freaking font you can get without modifying more things and its pretty similar to the original I think. You can play with the poss of course, I just adjust to the top and bottom.

About Showcase View, its the same as in Night, what is different is Showcase Fanart View and I suspect you refer too it, if so, its coded and the easiest way for you too modify it is make this changes to this files

Showcase.xml

Code:
@@ -47,7 +47,8 @@
            <posx>-135</posx>
            <posy>290</posy>
            <height>515</height>
+            <width>1480</width>
-            <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">showcase_width_dark</include>
-            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">showcase_width_fanart</include>
            <onleft>50</onleft>
            <onright>50</onright>
            <onup>68</onup>
@@ -55,12 +56,15 @@
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(big_trailer)">ondown_big_trailer</include>
            <viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[31063]">list</viewtype>
            <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
+            <focusposition>4</focusposition>
-            <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">showcase_focusposition_dark</include>
-            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">showcase_focusposition_fanart</include>
            <scrolltime>400</scrolltime>
            <preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
            <pagecontrol>68</pagecontrol>
-            <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="72" time="700" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">Conditional</animation>
-            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,160" time="700" condition="Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">Conditional</animation>
            <include>Animation_Viewtype_Showcase_FocusArea</include>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(no_Showcase) + [Container.Content(movies) | substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite) | [Window.IsActive(programs) + substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher)]]</visible>
            <itemlayout width="168" height="245">
                <control type="group">
                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,20" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.IsVisible(58) + Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)">Conditional</animation>

& MyVideoNav.xml

Code:
@@ -195,6 +195,7 @@
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31086]</label>
                    <altlabel>$LOCALIZE[31094]</altlabel>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ShowcaseFanart)</onclick>
-                    <onclick>ReloadSkin()</onclick>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(ShowcaseFanart)</selected>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(58)</visible>
                </control>

The lines with a "+" in front you have to add and are not present, the lines with a "-" in front are present and you have to delete them. Hope it's clear.

Bear in mind that every time that you update, the files you modified will be changed to the ones of the GIT or ZIP, you can backup them and after update copy over and no biggie.

Enjoy.
hope mcborzu will take over the new flag set for classic NIGHT Smile
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
Thanks, KiSUAN

Worked like a charm, and I learned a thing or two.
Danielocean Wrote:hope mcborzu will take over the new flag set for classic NIGHT Smile

@KiSUAN

I'm I still good just just copy and replace IncludesCodecFlagging.xml

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
@ mcbrozu

Yes, I only moved the Movie/Games Studio Flags.

@ Danielocean

That I'm aware, Night doesn't use Studio Flags at all, less Game Flags, so I really don't see the point in it at least mcbrozu want to support. Hell, even I don't use them a lot, in movies only for info, and in games only in some views, although I'm planning to do some modifications and use them more.

@ mr.sparkle

Glad it worked, anything else let me know.
That I'm aware, Night doesn't use Studio Flags at all, less Game Flags, so I really don't see the point in it at least mcbrozu want to support. Hell, even I don't use them a lot, in movies only for info, and in games only in some views, although I'm planning to do some modifications and use them more.

That is Awesome !Nod
Update:

- New View "Arcade" to use with ALA

- All Program views moved to independent xml

- Fixed problem with comas in Studio Flags

- Rearrange of code in many Views

- Much more...

The new view works with Gamesys-Console Fanart as Background and can be switched for the game fanart for the Arcade Joy Panel poss. Trailer option is auto as you scroll to a game that has a trailer it plays it and then resume with extrafanart if there is. In the next days I will release the same view with box and landscape frames for different covers. You can use logos as It show in the SS and Studio logos of course.

The path for the Console Background has changed to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night.purity \extras\games\console\Game System Name.png

The path for the Game-Launcher Logos is to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night.purity \extras\games\logos\Launcher Name.png

The path for the extrafanrt is the one set up in AVL, I recommend to keep different folders for it, as it will show every image that's located in the folder selected.

The path for the trailers is the same as for the extrafanrt, the same only has to be named as Launcher name, the format is flv as is the most common to download from youtube.

Game Studio Logos included in the skin.

I'm also working on a Gamesys-Console set for background and Icons-cover.

I think that's all so... Enjoy
WOW ! Kisuan that looks amazing to say the least.. might not need hyperspin as standalone executable at all now ! Excellent work!
@ KISUAN
Yo mate, really nice work ! Wanna ask you if we could use your amazing collection of Games Stuff in our Cirrus Extended MOD ...
Cheers
@ shaktoo

Exactly, I initially based the work I did in Maximus Arcade & HyperSpin, and as I mentioned I’m making some backgrounds and icons based in their themes and other things around, much more things, but does front-ends where the initial inspiration. Also you can use the spin wheels logos of hyperspin. I’m gonna make a Thread in Fanart,Backdrops... section when I finish to share with everyone that doesn’t use my MOD, also share a lot of useful links I founded around researching textures and ides for the view.

@ butchabay

Yes you can, I was waiting to complete all the media I'm working on to make the thread I mention, but I could make a repo for the Studio (Game/Movie) Flags to share now, tonight I’ll do it and PM you.
KiSUAN Wrote:@ shaktoo

Exactly, I initially based the work I did in Maximus Arcade & HyperSpin, and as I mentioned I’m making some backgrounds and icons based in their themes and other things around, much more things, but does front-ends where the initial inspiration. Also you can use the spin wheels logos of hyperspin. I’m gonna make a Thread in Fanart,Backdrops... section when I finish to share with everyone that doesn’t use my MOD, also share a lot of useful links I founded around researching textures and ides for the view.

@ butchabay

Yes you can, I was waiting to complete all the media I'm working on to make the thread I mention, but I could make a repo for the Studio (Game/Movie) Flags to share now, tonight I’ll do it and PM you.

Thanx KISUAN, that would be grandious!
Well im taking a brake from PS and do some coding...

Update:

New Arcade Wide (or Landscape) view

New Arcade Square view

Addon Info in Poster & 3dAddon views

3dAddon (poster) Plus Viewoption for Programs

Minor Fixes

Enjoy
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Night.Purity1