• 6(current)
[MOD] Night.Purity
hello!

first of all: beautiful skin.....awesome mod! Wink
I really enjoy the backdrops in the home screen, the sounds and well....everything else!^^

I'd just like to know if it's possible to change the setting of the PosterPlus sliding animation for the movie info? I'd really like that to be triggered manually.
sorry if I just haven't found the right button! Smile
@ Fenix

The posterplus animation is automatic on (when you see Normal) or off (when you see Posterplus), are the only options, I could try and see if there is a way to trigger the same when its off but I seriously doubt it.

@ Anyone

As everyone can imagine, this are busy days with lot of activities and more, so I won't be skkining in this days, I have a little holidays so I think after the 20 I'll be back. Maybe I check the forum, but don't expect to much for this days.

Happy festivities & enjoy
First off, I want to thank you for a great skin, my favorite by far. (And I have now tried everyone I could find.)
However I do have a question!
I would like to have the fanart from my movie collection displayed as a moving background for the home menu. Is this possible? And if so, am I overlooking the feature? (Like it does in the movie and TV menu, but changing backgrounds every few seconds, to different fanart images.)

Thanks again!
Go to Settings>Skin>Background and for every option select Multi Image and locate the path to the cached/library Fanart of XBMC, in windows is:

X:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart

Enjoy
Thank you! I knew there had to be a way.
Hello again. I Remember asking for 2 new views to "Night" some time ago for the use with "Audiobook" audio file (mp3, mp4 and the likes)

What I would need is a library view just like the normal music one. But only show audio files that have "genre" tagged as "Audiobook". Just need a nice view like "Poster Plus" from movies but for audio files as most audiobook images are tall and thin like a DVD cover. And a "Song" view but with the the images set up for DVD style covers/posts instead of square like normal "Song view" is for music.

See this post for more info

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=681...stcount=14 (reed the whole tread if you get board)

Can you come up with this?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Oddsodz
^ Will take a look when I'm back from vacations
You back yet? lol
KiSUAN Wrote:@ Anyone

As everyone can imagine, this are busy days with lot of activities and more, so I won't be skkining in this days, I have a little holidays so I think after the 20 I'll be back. Maybe I check the forum, but don't expect to much for this days.
Happy festivities & enjoy

guess not
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
I'm back, in pieces (have a nasty cut in the right hand thumb) but I'm back, I've made an update of some stuff that I did before I went on vacations, don't remember exactly all the changes, but it's mostly views and little corrections.
I see the option to "Hide Back In Menus" under Settings > Skin > General but no matter what I do, this button doesn't go away.

Image below:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2034/87491304.jpg

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tim
tmm0f5 Wrote:I see the option to "Hide Back In Menus" under Settings > Skin > General but no matter what I do, this button doesn't go away.

Image below:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2034/87491304.jpg

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Tim

Settings->Appearence->File Lists- Check off "show parent folder items"

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Settings->Appearence->File Lists- Check off "show parent folder items"

Perfect! Thanks! Great Theme and Great Mod. Looks fantastic.
Kisuan, as I can put icons Alaska instead of text at home?
It can be doneHuh?

Thanks Amigo.
If it's done in another skin it can be done, the thing is that the structure used in alaska is pretty different to the one of night and you can't simply port it and tweak it or even compare and take a guess into what to modify. Sadly now I'm currently doing a lot of stuff and don't have time to look at it and don't even have a clue to what to modify. Maybe mcborzu can tell you in 2 seconds what to modify.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Night.Purity1