• 7(current)
[MOD] Night.Purity
Do not worry.
If it is difficult, forget it.
Maybe the icons are not beautiful in Night.
Thanks Kisuan.
Update:

- Qlock in Spanish & 100% free bug

- Dark List View Option added for every mode

- List & 3daddon Views are the navigation options in any mode now (addon/library/video/..)

- Night Syncro

- AVL + Slide view with extrathumbs now.

Place the extrathumbs in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night.purity\extras\avlfanart\(name of the launcher)\

Name the images thumb1.jpg & thumb2.jpg, there is a folder with images an example.

- AVL + Panel view with Gamesys Fanart as background now.

Images located in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.night.purity\extras\avlfanart\

Just name the image as the Gamesys, there are some images as example.

You can get the complete list of gamesys from: C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.advanced.launcher\resources\scrapers\gamesys (open with notepad or other)

- Many little bugs & more.

mcborzu Wrote:Update 1/14

Visualization plus fanart for Music Now Playing screen

Visualization plus fanart for Music Now Playing screen

Will you be adding this? Please say you will.

And also, Did you happen to have time to look up that view for "Audiobooks"?

Keep up the fine work.

Oddsodz
Wasn't planning on adding it as I don't really digg it and don't even have music fanart, but if you want it I'll do it.

I'm doing some things that I was working previews to the vacations first, don't worry that the audio book is in the to do list.
KiSUAN Wrote:Wasn't planning on adding it as I don't really digg it and don't even have music fanart, but if you want it I'll do it.

Please do. It is a very nice feature. And remember. It can be turned off, So it's not the end of the world if you don't have the fanart to go with it. I Am just a fanart whore.
Done... I think Rolleyes
I was in a Zombie state tonight so I pull an all night modding Rofl

Update:

- Showcase view added to AVL

- Showcase Fanart view mod

- Poster Fanart option added with AVL

- Game Studio/Year & some fixes for some views with AVL

- Game Studio Flags for 3daddon/list/poster/showcase views

- Global Clock corrections

- Visualization plus fanart for Music Now Playing screen

- More stuff

Hi,

I Asked this in the thread of the official Night as well, hope you don't mind me asking here as well.
I Love this skin, but I don't use it.
The main reason for me to not use it, is that I use XBMC a lot for music. And I have a very big music library. The views in Night are not ideal for a lot of artists/albums.
So my question: would you like to add that awesome 3d wallview for the music section?
Joy In Repitition
There’s already a wall view for music, it isn’t a "navigation" view and it´s visible only under artist in library I think, it isn’t 3d also.

Anyway, the only thing I’ve done in the music views/modes is the Jukebox for now, but its in the to do list, maybe in the next week I can start with that, will see. Will take into consideration adding the Wall Panel View and any input.
KiSUAN Wrote:There’s already a wall view for music, it isn’t a "navigation" view and it´s visible only under artist in library I think, it isn’t 3d also.

Anyway, the only thing I’ve done in the music views/modes is the Jukebox for now, but its in the to do list, maybe in the next week I can start with that, will see. Will take into consideration adding the Wall Panel View and any input.

The wall view you are talking about is the shelf view I think? yeah... That one is not that great. It is not available on all levels of the library, and the animations are not ideal... The 3d wall which is available for movies is so beautiful, would love to so that for my inmense music lib. ;-)
Joy In Repitition
@KiSUAN

I noticed you got a alot of AVL views, I found it very confusing to manage all the <visibles> so I branched Poster view into another .xml for programs. Just a heads up, plus I think one of the reasons Aeon runs slow is having a trillion visible checks on every element and it's a pain trying to code/remember all the checks...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I've noticed mcbrozu, but as i already have it done and didn't know the reason for it i leave it as it was. Now that you have explained it makes sense, more view files>visible checks. So the best is that when ever is possible make a separated view, for every My.... for example.

Thanks a lot...

I have a ton of work to do now Shocked

:p

And now that I think more of it, not only can make the skin more fluid and easy to code, but changing one setting in a view wouldn't mean changing it for all the "modes", which is even better.
Oddsodz Wrote:Hello again. I Remember asking for 2 new views to "Night" some time ago for the use with "Audiobook" audio file (mp3, mp4 and the likes)

What I would need is a library view just like the normal music one. But only show audio files that have "genre" tagged as "Audiobook". Just need a nice view like "Poster Plus" from movies but for audio files as most audiobook images are tall and thin like a DVD cover. And a "Song" view but with the the images set up for DVD style covers/posts instead of square like normal "Song view" is for music.

See this post for more info

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=681...stcount=14 (reed the whole tread if you get board)

Can you come up with this?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Oddsodz

After much trial and error, research and pray... I've found a way.

The things is like this, you have to create a Smart Playlist, you already have it if what you mention in the link is true. Then create a Menu in Home and voila you will see three views, 3DAddon/List/AudioBook.

I've set up the "Plot" in the view to be read from the Comment of the audio file, so if you put the summary or description of a book there you see it as the plot. The info to show is also changed taking into consideration that are books, please tell me what do you think and if you have any idea on how to make it "better".

Enjoy
Wow, Nice work. The layout is just about right. Images seem right. But there is one snag (wish I had a video camera to film it).

The new view (Audiobook) is only available if you make a "Smart Playlist" with a type set to "Song". This makes the end result look like a very Very long line of the tracks. The new view needs to be available for when you make a "Smart Playlist" that is type set to "Album". This way makes it act like a the normal music library (not jukebook view) that is sorted by "artist/Album" so that as you scroll a long, You see the albums and then when you click in to one you go the the next view level which is the normal song view, You can then scroll down and pick you track that you wish to listen too.

Easiest way to think about it is, Just think normal music library views with tall images. You almost have it.

Best thing is, If you pull it off. You will be the 1st on the block to have full "AudioBook" support in XBMC. Best show that off to the DEVs if I was you ;-)

BTW, Very clever idea to use the audio file "Comment" tag for the summary or description. I Was going to ask about that at a latter point. But I was going to say stick with the normal way of just having a .nfo file like XBMC likes with albums. Night does not use it. But some skins do.
My mistake, I’ve made a Smart Playlist with songs, never occurred to do it with album and then try to go to song, gonna try to make it work, but dunno if it would work.

If I can make it to show the playlist in album and down to song, I can code to show you the "review/description" of the album as plot (using the nfo you mention), so if its a collection from an writer you can place a bio, a description or something of the collection that will be shown at album level of course, and in the comments of the files you can place the description for the individual books that you will see in song level.

I used the comment and not the nfo type because there is no way XBMC reads an nfo for individual song, and there is no way to show the "review/description" of album at song level. And Night do use it, go to library, go to album, place your self on an album and press "I" and you will see the "review/description" of the album, as I mentioned you can only see it when you are in album level.

I’ll try to do this tonight when I’m back from work and thanks for the input.

P.D.: You don`t need a video camera, just use a program to record the screen like http://camstudio.org/.

Enjoy
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Night.Purity1