• 10(current)
[MOD] Night.Purity
Update:

-Separated Poster View for Programs now, with PosterPlus Option.

Enjoy.
updated the picture for you

http://oddsodz.com/xbmcdump/audiobookalbum1.png
Very nice, thanks.
I'm loving the sound of this skin after reading 14 pages about it, one thing i would like to know before i install it is, presently am using confluence, i had night installed but the wife didn't like it because in the TV shows section, when you hover over it in confluence, it tells you how many you have watched and how many are unwatched, that way she can see if i have put up new episodes of a tv show without going into the actual tv show to look like you have to with nights.

Does this skin act like confluence does with tv shows or is it the same as nights?
Thanks!
As in Night you have "Show Recently added content at Home", so when you hover over a Menu (Music-Movies-Tv Shows) it shows the new things you added. Think that's better than watched/unwatched, you have to activate in Settings>Skin>Home Window. I think I could add a condition to only show things that are not watched or an icon to shown if it's watched already, that would be nice, will see tonight.
Thanks, that would make my life that bit easier!!! Smile
Update:

- Spain movie Ratings

- Codec Flagging fixes

- Slide view for AVL separated

-Other small fix and Night Syncro
@ falafael

Now that I think about Watched/Unwateched numbers doesn't make much sense when you have Recently Added already. Your wife doesn't like Recently Added or doesn't even know it? As soon as you add an episode it will show in the home menu over TvShows and she will see if there is something new or not.
yes i realize that, but when for example, i put up 2 different episodes of CSI, then i put 2 seasons of something else, then i may put up 3 other shows, they then rend to be 'lost' if you know what i mean!
KiSUAN Wrote:Update:

- Unrated and Not Rated Flags & code. As now, if a movie doesn't have rating NR logo will show, if a movie has unrated in the title of the file or folder the rating will be overdrive by an UR logo.

Hey... I redid hundreds of movies to show the Not Rated and Unrated flags and since I've updated they don't show anymore! Is there a fix?
My mistake..I was using the regular Night skin. Sorry.
So it's all working fine?

I'm sorry I'm kinda lost, I got to change some hard drives and took me 3 days to move all the info and rearrange, too many Tb.

Also I'm currently working in a flag pack, so I'm all PS and no coding for some days.
KiSUAN Wrote:Also I'm currently working in a flag pack, so I'm all PS and no coding for some days.

Hi KiSUAN, is that colour studio flags integration for the purity mod ?caus if it is then I'd be Ecstatic...& Extremely Pleased !!!Nod
Sorry but no, its game studio flag pack + a couple of hundred movie studio flags all in greyscale transparent png.
flag pack is gonna be awesome , just wondering if there is flagging grey then could a colour flagging be integrated ...colour studio flags have been uploaded for xbmc & originally media browser I can give a link or upload myself if needed be ? Awesome work in any case & much appreciated
It isn't grey, is in "grey scale", every color in the logo is changed to a corresponding shade of grey and white and black are kept, then I subtract black with a % up or down of shade and adjust size 161x109, here you have an example:

Anyway, I was just clarifying that point. That's for the Game pack, for the Movie pack I'm adding to the existing library and correcting some that are crap, so they won't be all in grey scale, just something like a 33%, maybe less.

About color flags, I don't know, I haven't see a pack around, at least not one that is worthy and I'm not really in the mood to edit hundreds of logos extracting the white or black background, that much more work and I could be working for a month only to properly do a pack with 2000 logos or so. If you point me to one the is at least half done or so I could consider it. It must be in the manner "clear logo".
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Night.Purity1