• 2(current)
[WIP] Simplicity - from the designers of Shade
Updated original post with more screenshots....again.
To learn more, click here.
New Screenshot posted.
still good work Wink
One word, AWESOME!!
This looks awesome! Very neat and modern yet still has lots of info. The only screen I don't like is the playback - the controls are too squashed together, and its missing metadata like posters. Just looks unfinished compared to rest of the screens.

But I already know I'm going to switch to this as soon as its out.
Just wanted to drop a line to say this really looks nice. I love the overall look...great layouts and nice choice of fonts and colors.

I also agree with the last post...I'm hopeful that the OSD during playback gets some of the same great treatment as the other views. Having the option to include metadata, thumbnails, and clear art on the OSD would be fantastic.

Great work! I can't wait to switch over to this once it's released.
Any update on this? I have been looking forward to trying this one out.
kschreiber7 Wrote:Any update on this? I have been looking forward to trying this one out.

Holidays kept me away. Smile All I really have to do is odd dialogs and tidy up some layouts.
Nice looking skin!

-hogfan
This skin looks really good looking forward to trying it out
Great looking skin, can't wait to give it a try. Great work! Wink
Zotac IONITX-A-U | M350 | 4TB NAS | XBMC Linux | SABnzbd+ | CouchPotato | SickBeard
Man, that looks great. Good work!
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
Reginald Wrote:Man, that looks great. Good work!

Thanks guys! All credit for the design theme has to go to Djeglin, I just code it all and create new views from his skin theme. We are proud of Shade and anxiously awaiting completion on Simplicity. Big Grin
I'll check this out when it's released. I'm still cycling though skins to find one I can actually read from my chair; too many put too much emphasis on slick graphics.

I swear I'm not blind, but I wish all skins had several font size options like large, larger...
Update to TV Guide.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Simplicity - from the designers of Shade0