• 4(current)
[WIP] Simplicity - from the designers of Shade
Settings Screen(s)

Artist Wall

Album Wall

To learn more, click here.
That looks awesome.

Did you check what I said before about the shortcuts?

Just another tip from a Shade user. It seems shade resizes posters not respecting the aspect ratio which looks a bit weird. Maybe I have the posters on a bad aspect ratio or something but other users are complaining too. The majority of posters from imdb or themoviedb have a different aspect ratio than what Shade is using.

My idea is to resize respecting the aspect ratio, depending on the view type I'd resize with a fixed horizontal or fixed vertical value and if something is bigger then it should just be cropped at both sides...but it's just an idea still haven't managed to code it Big Grin

Anyway from the screenshots, posters look just fine the way they are now.
Shall look forward to testing this skin out, but one question, are you able to change the colour scheme on the skin settings at all?

Black seems a bit too morbid for me, it would be nice to have the option of changing the colour.

As an example if this is simplicity itself, then it would make a great skin for kids, so no over complicated designs for them to get confused over.

Regards

Mark
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
Excited to see the first releases of this. Great work. Was a fan of shade, but drawn to Aeon MQ2 lately; looking for ease and clean.

Couple questions:

1) TVTunes integration?
2) Custom Menu options? (main advantage of Aeon MQ2 for me right now, create playlist menu options)
3) Trailer integration?

Saw movie studio logos earlier; not sure if I saw a response.

Thanks for your hard work. Can't wait to test.
shawndavid Wrote:Excited to see the first releases of this. Great work. Was a fan of shade, but drawn to Aeon MQ2 lately; looking for ease and clean.

Couple questions:

1) TVTunes integration?
2) Custom Menu options? (main advantage of Aeon MQ2 for me right now, create playlist menu options)
3) Trailer integration?

Saw movie studio logos earlier; not sure if I saw a response.

Thanks for your hard work. Can't wait to test.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Maybe

Studios, of course.
Looks great! Cannot wait to give it a whirl. Excellent work, thus far.
View Settings:

I went back to the left side for something different than Shade. There is also a hint of Aeon in there.

Looking good, eagerly awaiting this skin.

Nice logo, I would personally move the text up a little more so more of the bottom of the I can be seen as at first they look like T's.
Love the progress. Only one thing that concerns me about that last screenshot, tesxt on the left side menu seems abit small and hard to read. the grey font color should be a little lighter ?
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
this skin looks tasty, cant wait to try it.
I really want to test this one ASAP as I think it could be one, if not the best one out there Big Grin
Thanks guys!

The email will go out tonight some time.
This thing should run pretty fast, its only 55 MB. Smile
Beta emails sent, guys check your inboxes. Smile
Skin looks awesome so far! XD
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Simplicity - from the designers of Shade0