svn release issue - background for menus is gone
With Dharma RC2, add-ons now update automatically and I can't find where to disable that, but my Night SVN add-on from passion-xbmc just updated to version 1291510989 and now any menus and the slightly opaque grayish background boxes that go behind general text while browsing through TVs or Movies (like the plot texts) are all missing. So it's hard to read the text and it just looks bad -- surely there is a bug with this release and I don't know yet how to get back to the previous svn. I went to svn because I wanted a couple nice features it offered over the generica xbmc add-on release that I had been using (tv theme audio for 1).

So I guess this is just a bug report to the dev.
looking around some more, it appears virtually all overlays are just gone. The overlay around poster art, toggle buttons in the settings, background shading behind text, etc.. all missing now.
Maybe they were pulling when I was uploading or just an odd GIT pull but everything seems fine on my end...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I've the same problem (Dharma RC2 too)...
Give me a screenshot(s), thx...

Just did a fresh GIT pull and everything seems fine...

Here some pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lol, yea thats not right. So is this from the passion-xbmc repo, cuz I grabbed my copy via GIT and everything was fine.

If from passion-xbmc I'd say give it a day, as they complile every day, and see if maybe they just had an odd git pull...

It look almost identical to this error http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=646...stcount=30. They seem not to have the media folder at all.

BTW to disable the auto update go to settings>add-ons> then press left to see the options, there you have it.
mcborzu Wrote:lol, yea thats not right. So is this from the passion-xbmc repo, cuz I grabbed my copy via GIT and everything was fine.

If from passion-xbmc I'd say give it a day, as they complile every day, and see if maybe they just had an odd git pull...

Ok, thank you for your answer. I'll try tomorrow.
I have the same problem, plus flags of 1080p movies are shown as hd ready instead of full hd

Full HD is marketing gimmick for selling TVs and means nothing, Full HD dosent mean 1080p. HD ready logo program (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_ready_1080p) is a standard for Hi Definition, so its shown as it should.

About the view, check that you have the textures were they should be.
bla bla bla... still the same "hd ready" discussion... i know, in hard facts KiSUAN is right, but everybody calls it "Full hd" and for now 1080 is "full hd"...

So i cant understand why so stong in this case, but suddenly there is a "AC3" flag... AC3 is DolbyDigital, why you now chance this logo zu "AC3"?!?

not really consequent...
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
Don't like it use, your flags.

Don't like it, correct the code.
I dont know whats wrong with you, but that stupid answer "use your flags" is not very helpful! Wants to fit SOME flags to your style, so it would be nice to get your template ore to know wich font do you use...

i thought this forum is for working together, not against each other!
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
svn release issue - background for menus is gone0