Where to put new TV studio logos
Where do I need to put new TV studio logos so that Cirrus will read them. I have a TV series that's missing a logo and I made one for it, but I can't figure out where to put it.
RockDawg Wrote:Where do I need to put new TV studio logos so that Cirrus will read them. I have a TV series that's missing a logo and I made one for it, but I can't figure out where to put it.

media/flagging/studios/studiologoname.png should do it.
That worked. Thanks a ton!
Crookas Wrote:media/flagging/studios/studiologoname.png should do it.

I tried to add a new logo but it didn`t work.

Is this the correct path?

c:/program files (x86)/xbmc/media/flagging/studios/...

cause there is no flagging directory, I had to create it.
cd492 Wrote:I tried to add a new logo but it didn`t work.

Is this the correct path?

c:/program files (x86)/xbmc/media/flagging/studios/...

cause there is no flagging directory, I had to create it.

wrong, that is the xbmc media directory ...

you have to put them here:

...xbmc/addons/SKIN/media/flagging/studios
Ok, for Cirrus Extended the path is:

c:/users/name/Appdata/Roaming/XBMC/addons/skin.cirrus.extended/media/flagging
cd492 Wrote:Ok, for Cirrus Extended the path is:

c:/users/name/Appdata/Roaming/XBMC/addons/skin.cirrus.extended/media/flagging

Yeah that's right, be aware with the next update you'll loose the new flag, so maybe if you could share them, we'll be integrated for the next update.

thanx
This may sound like a stupid question, but where should you locate and by what name should you call the tv show logos? I am using the rightlist view for my tv shows and the logo is missing from the bottom right corner. It is just blank. I see the clearart in the OSD when I am watching a show, but not on the menu. I have logo.png and clearart.png files in each of my tv show folders on my server. Do I need to name them something else? I have been pulling my hair out with this for a few weeks and can't find any answers. Thanks in advance.

LB
This has been mentioned several times, the tvshow folder name has to be the same as the scraped one, so this is the first thing you have to check.
Example: Tv Show Folder name is: Spartacus Gods of the Arena
and scraped one is Spartacus:Gods of Arena the logo won't show!
Try it and let me know.
thanks for the quick reply. That isn't my issue, my folders are all named correctly. I have the the "logo.png" and "clearart.png" files in each show's root folder on a USB hard drive attached to my time capsule. I am accessing the library wirelessly over my network from my first gen apple tvs running dharma 10.1. Which file does the skin look for in the rightlist view, logo or clearart?
It looks for logo.png ...
Another question, which cirrus version are you using? And this issue is for every tvshow?
I am using the 2.04 version of cirrus extended. It is occurring with every TV show, none of them display the logo despite having the file present in each root folder.
You've tried another skin? Maybe post a debug log to see more ...
Ok, I downloaded Neon and tried that skin. It seems that I have the same logo issue with that skin as well. I enabled debugging and posted my log on pastebin. I'm not sure if I did it either right since i have never done it before. Please let me know if I didn't and if you need anything else. Here is the pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/aRqvjaCp

I appreciate the help on this, since I love the skin and would love to see it in its full glory.

Also, I noticed something else that maybe is captured in the log. This is minor and takes a backseat to the logo issue, but i would eventually like to fix it as well. It seems that some of my shows have an extra media flag, like the video has 2 flags for the same thing. My HD shows, which I have all re-encoded with handbrake so i can play them on my apple tv gen 1, seem to be displaying both the avc and avc-1 flags. The end result is that the aspect flag gets pushed halfway off the screen. Not sure if you have seen this before, but I am just throwing it out there for you, lol.

Thanks again.
lbbeurmann Wrote:Ok, I downloaded Neon and tried that skin. It seems that I have the same logo issue with that skin as well. I enabled debugging and posted my log on pastebin. I'm not sure if I did it either right since i have never done it before. Please let me know if I didn't and if you need anything else. Here is the pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/aRqvjaCp

I appreciate the help on this, since I love the skin and would love to see it in its full glory.

Also, I noticed something else that maybe is captured in the log. This is minor and takes a backseat to the logo issue, but i would eventually like to fix it as well. It seems that some of my shows have an extra media flag, like the video has 2 flags for the same thing. My HD shows, which I have all re-encoded with handbrake so i can play them on my apple tv gen 1, seem to be displaying both the avc and avc-1 flags. The end result is that the aspect flag gets pushed halfway off the screen. Not sure if you have seen this before, but I am just throwing it out there for you, lol.

Thanks again.

1. You've tried to refresh your TV Show Info ?

2. It's not supposed to show 6 Mediaflags, I've seen it in several posts, it's not a skin related problem. You should have avc-1 or avc, not both.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to put new TV studio logos0