[Early Mockup] Movie Themed No Name Yet
So these are just basic ideas I have and keep in mind I don't have any xml skills yet so I will need a lot of input I'm sure. I know this isn't very original but thought it would be kind of a fun idea for a change to do a movie based theme. I wanted to keep it simple with not too much clutter.

Let me know what you think and also let me know if the movie view would even work? (Vertical scrolling) because I have other ideas if it doesn't. I will be adding more screens soon so this is just a start. I might even make each screen a little bit more "wonderland like" if you guys even like it.

I really like the homepage, but I'm not entirely sure about the movie view.

Maybe put a diffuse onto the fanart picture to round the corners a bit and reduce the rounding of the posters a bit?

However, great work (I really love that homescreen with those warm colors) and keep on going Smile
Thanks for the response. Thats great I want to know what would make it look better and I agree I wasn't completely sure with the movies screen so I'll do those changes for sure and that will help!... Maybe it would be better to keep home background throughout to.
Looks nice, keep it up, you may be on to something. The font reminds me of the harry potter font or nightmare before christmas.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Early Mockup] Movie Themed No Name Yet0