[REQUEST] Advanced Launcher (Plugin Addon) support in all skins avilable for XBMC?
Lightbulb 
I am sure that many of you are aware of the great progress that Angelscry has made with the Advanced Launcher (formally Launcher) addon. This addon is used to launch emulators and has functions for generating fanart/thumbs and scraping for game information such as plot/release date/genre and more.

So far there are only a few skins that support this. I was just curious if anyone would like to post here if their skin currently works with the Advanced Launcher addon or if there is a mod all ready created.

Currently (as far as I know) the following skins all ready support this:

Transparency svn version (game plot, thumbs, fanart)
Night git version (game plot, thumbs, fanart)
Carmichal (game plot, thumbs, fanart)
Xperience (with mod: game plot, thumbs, fanart)
Alaska Revisited (with mod: game plot, thumbs, fanart, genre)

Here is the thread for the Advanced Launcher for those that need more info.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=85724

Hopefully we can generate a good list of skins and help to gain support for this skin feature that many will benefit from.Laugh

Also feel free to make any corrections if I made a mistake
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
Well that list is already partially wrong (i think). I've gotten advanced launcher to work fine on aeon mq2 with no mods
Shadowrunner Wrote:Well that list is already partially wrong (i think). I've gotten advanced launcher to work fine on aeon mq2 with no mods

So update it. It's a wiki for a reason. Wink
filigran Wrote:So update it. It's a wiki for a reason. Wink

Well XD, I said I got it working, not that I got it working right.. lol.

I'll see if there's anything more I can do to make it work proper, then will make the change.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Advanced Launcher (Plugin Addon) support in all skins avilable for XBMC?1