Great Skin, just one thing bugging me...
Awesome skin, love it and I love how smooth it runs on my Acer Revo. One thing thats bugging me though is the episode view I am using, out of all the options I prefer to view my tv episodes in Media Info, what bugs me here in the Genre section, I would rather have it show the day the episode aired instead of that as with all my shows Genre is not available. I know its something I have to do in the media-info.xml but I am not sure what exactly. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out, what I don't understand is why the episode view with media info is using the settings under the "MediaInfo-Movies" section in the View-Mediainfo.xml. Shouldn't it be under the TV Section? I am completely new to this so I probably have no idea what I am talking about lol. Anyways great skin and keep up the good work.
thanx for bringing this to my attention.
i'll change that, genre info is indeed not available for episodes,
so there's no point in trying to show it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Your welcome, replacing it with First Aired seems like a good idea as thats what I did. If you do that then removing the year would also be a logical step as having first aired and year seems redundant. Thats just my two cents. Awesome skin, keep up the great work.
mobious Wrote:If you do that then removing the year would also be a logical step and having first aired and year seems redundant.

Its not redundant if you are looking at an older series you've just discovered.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:Its not redundant if you are looking at an older series you've just discovered.

Were talking about the episode view, not the entire tv show section. In the episode view first aired will already show you the year so it would be redundant to have the year in a separate section there aswell.

Just incase I wasn't clear. Were talking about the view you see when you go to say...TV Shows->Two and a half men->season 2->episodes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Great Skin, just one thing bugging me...0