Mac Mini - solution for XBMC?
Mac Mini with NVIDIA GeForce 320M can represent a stable solution for XBMC?
I would suggest ASRock Vision 3D for $850 - Google it and you will find rave reviews on this box and it comes with bluray!
vskatusa Wrote:I would suggest ASRock Vision 3D for $850 - Google it and you will find rave reviews on this box and it comes with bluray!

yup got it with SSD, very happy with it !
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87064 you ask for ideal hardware, you get good answers

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87062 you have an HTPC but problems with stuttering which we are trying to help you getting rid off

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87100 you ask if you should buy a mac mini

dear bogdandr: WHAT COMES NEXT?!
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
dear Hannes The Hun I am trying to get the point after your reply but I will need your help.
I am quite a new user on this forum (even if my account is 2 years old).
To be honest I don't have experience in forums so please let me know if I did something wrong.
we dont want to turn this into a fight, do we Smile

@Hannes The Hun
I see your point, but take it easy on him Wink

@bogdandr
this is the 3rd thread you asking for help on the similar subject, what was wrong on asking the same question on the first one or the second one?Rolleyes

what happens is that all the other posters feel little left out after they replied to you and you go opening another thread to ask the same questions.
well, now it's clear.
many thanks.

(I believe that asking ie about Mac in different thread will be more visible and also helpful for other users too)
bogdandr Wrote:well, now it's clear.
many thanks.

(I believe that asking ie about Mac in different thread will be more visible and also helpful for other users too)

well you asked about it here. it is much better practice to keep all info in one place, that way if anyone searches for "Best hardware for XBMC" they would find your post and see the comment about the mini and other hardware options.

Cheers,
Zeljko
definitely no fight here, amet. it's just that a lot of people here like poofy or myself (not to let out many, many others) invest their spare time trying to help users with their problems, and in the case of bogdan it just seemed (maybe it was a false impression by me) that he would go on and on without making clear what he actually is trying to achieve.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Hannes The Hun Wrote:definitely no fight here, amet. it's just that a lot of people here like poofy or myself (not to let out many, many others) invest their spare time trying to help users with their problems, and in the case of bogdan it just seemed (maybe it was a false impression by me) that he would go on and on without making clear what he actually is trying to achieve.

I am really interested on that subjects - like i3 and apple.(and maybe not only me)
By creating separate threats i believe that subjects will be more visible.

Amet, please clean this threat or delet it because is not reaching the target in this way : )

Hannes, what do you think about new mac mini? Is it capable of a smooth playing for all kind of video files using XBMC?
Thank you Smile
The mac mini does not use an i3 processor. It uses a core 2 duo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac Mini - solution for XBMC?0