Disable Library mode?
Hi Folks,

I enabled the movie and TV show buttons in the main menu. The problem I have is when I click on either one, it gives me the list in library mode.

Is there any way to change this to regular list view?

Clicking on Library mode to the left doesn't work. It just backs me out, and redirects me to the video menu.

Currently using Dharma
Heh, leave it to me to ask the most advanced questions Laugh
Maybe you should be a little more patient than 1.5 hours. TV and Movies ARE library mode.... Not sure what you are asking.

Edit: And this was already posted in another thread. Sounds like what you want is to change the View to List.
-stoli-
I apologize. I have searched the forum for this, but didn't find anything relevant.

Ok, Just to clarify, I went into the skin settings and brought the tv shows and movies buttons to the main menu (that way I don't have to go through videos and then select the tv or movie folders)

Is library mode the only way you can browse the movies and tv shows? I was wanting to just do the regular list view. (among other things, there are some formatting issues with library mode)
File mode is just browsing a directory tree. Library mode shows you all of the metadata associated with your files and gives more viewtype options. Adding Movies and TV to the main menu creates links to the library section for those. If you want shortcuts on your homescreen to go the folders for those you'd need to modify the skin.

Alternative ways to do this would be creating a favorite that takes you to the desired folder, or mapping a key on your remote to go to the folder.

My suggestion would be to try and solve the "issues" you say you're having with library mode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Library mode?0