Why doesn't TV Shows have resume option like in my Movies?
I hadn't noticed before, but when I try and watch a TV series episode (iso format) that when I stop an episode, and then go back to it, I have to start from the beginning. There is no option to "resume from *:**" or "start at the beginning" option.

Is this because I am using "iso" for my TV series episodes? I have this option in my Movies library and much prefer it. All of my movies are in Video_ts.

Is the format of "iso" and "Video_ts" the difference, or is this just the way that TV Shows library is setup?
I would guess that it's because of the iso format, all my tv shows resume but they all are in xvid or mkv
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

Last night I thought that I had it working. First show I played. I stopped it, and when I came back, it asked me to "resume" or not. I was so happy. But then I stopped it again, and when I hit play, it asked to "resume" in the place as the first time.

Can anyone tell me where it would store the info for the "resume" times at? I thought it might be in the database, but couldn't find it.
I think it stores the position as a bookmark.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why doesn't TV Shows have resume option like in my Movies?0