Photo Log (See the latest changes of Fusion)
Yey for old style!! Big Grin
Really like the bottom info bar, very clean. The "Z" bar doesn't really sit well for me at the minute though, different colours (maybe blue) would look better I think.

As for the OSD, both look great to me. Would like to see "End Time:..." on the new version though.
I like the original OSD as well. But either way can you incorporate the "Finish Time" in addition to the OSD. I noticed it was in the original, but not in the new one.
matt1697 Wrote:Really like the bottom info bar, very clean. The "Z" bar doesn't really sit well for me at the minute though, different colours (maybe blue) would look better I think.

As for the OSD, both look great to me. Would like to see "End Time:..." on the new version though.

kschreiber7 Wrote:I like the original OSD as well. But either way can you incorporate the "Finish Time" in addition to the OSD. I noticed it was in the original, but not in the new one.

End Time is now incorporated into the new OSD
Looks lovely mate, looking forward to using. Thanks.
Ready for my beta now!Tongue

This skin look SICK!!! Thinking on donating on this one if it`s even half as great as it looks!!Nod
espengaasemyr Wrote:Ready for my beta now!Tongue

This skin look SICK!!! Thinking on donating on this one if it`s even half as great as it looks!!Nod

I agree, this skin is really
s.i.c.k. (special - innovative - creative -'n kool) Laugh
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
VERY slightly modified posterwrap view for the new Netflix Instant Queue Addon... not much was needing done since part of the inspiration of that view was the netflix UI ...LOL

Any idea when youll have the skin out for people?? looks great!
Tossik Wrote:Any idea when youll have the skin out for people?? looks great!

As I said before hopefully near Christmas, its not too far off.

So....I went a little crazy with netflix addon views:

Default style:

Xbox360 Style:

PS3 Style:

And yes, they work with the normal library as well, so those of you w/o netflix accounts can use the new layouts as well. Nod
Looks like this has to be the hottest skin this year even nicer than xperience and on par with Aeon in my oppinion, look forward to seeing this in action.Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
It is very Netflixy, but my first thought was, oh look a Christmas view. Big Grin Or Santa view! Tongue
Arcanthur, you has a huge talent, definitely! And big bravo to all group coding this so fast. So I wish Fusion on Christmas. Cross fingers. Cheers! Smile
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
I thought I had picked my all time fav xbmc skins and never change but this skin looks amazing, I have started checking daily just to see if its been released, I so hope it is ready for xmas.

Great work cant wait to try it.
Since you're in the mood for creating views. How are your thoughts on making some awesome views for games under the Advanced Launcher plugin?

Like these for Xperience and Alaska:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Photo Log (See the latest changes of Fusion)0