Photo Log (See the latest changes of Fusion)
+1 for the advanced launcher view. That would be sweet!
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I'll have to play around with the addon itself first as I have no experience with it. At first glance it would appear that I already have a few views that would suit it already.
Arcanthur Wrote:I'll have to play around with the addon itself first as I have no experience with it. At first glance it would appear that I already have a few views that would suit it already.

Really the skin just needs to be able to display image thumbs and fanart. Also the launcher will gather information about the emulators and roms, such as plot, release date, genera and such. Some skins that support this all ready are the svn version of T! and the Git version of Night.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:Really the skin just needs to be able to display image thumbs and fanart. Also the launcher will gather information about the emulators and roms, such as plot, release date, genera and such. Some skins that support this all ready are the svn version of T! and the Git version of Night.

Yes that would be sweet, you forgot Alaska Revisted and i've done little changes for Aeon Skins (see Fanart in Launcher plugin) in my signature. By the way there are more skins supporting this feature, Carmichael and Slik.
plz plz plz tell me that this skin will be released very very soon! Cant w8 to try it out. Your work is incredible! Big Grin
Looks amazing.
Japaja Wrote:I'm not a fan of metro so my post isn't entirely objective. It's nice to hear you are considering and option to turn off that gradient. "Standing out"? It's no like its visible at all times just when u call for it and then I want it to "pop".
So.. I too liked the old one a lot more.

And I'm not talking about the whole OSD (didn't see all parts) just the bottom controller, it looked fresh, even original.. compared to metro. I'm talking about this awesome, sexy, beautiful thing here: Big Grin
Maybe u can release these graphics so we can use it for a mod?

I've downloaded the skin but cann't find this nice OSD?!
michaeldecharon Wrote:I've downloaded the skin but cann't find this nice OSD?!

It will be included in a later release as an alternative.
Yeah, I can't wait for that too. Smile
Looks like Rapier... I like it, but it looks like a modded Rapier skin.
It was inspired by Rapier indeed, but to go as far and say its a modded Rapier..
The only similarity between fusion and rapier is the breadcrumbs other than that there totally different. Fusion is much nicerSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Ok some backstory for those unaware....

Rapier was originally a collaboration between myself and scarfa. The skin was to originally be called Reverence. Some mockups were posted here by me a few years ago and I asked for some coding help. scarfa volunteered.

I actually designed about half of it, then scarfa decided to take it in another direction and part ways. Hence Rapier... hence the similarities.

But what you see in Fusion is the more intended original design/feel. So no.... I didn't copy anything.
Ok. Just a comment, not an attack. Still like it!
Nice skin. Questions:

1. When watching a movie and "Menu" is pressed, will it also show the time the movie will be finished?

2. Will it support the Cinema Experience script?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Photo Log (See the latest changes of Fusion)0