[Dharma]: some questions (version, music, pictures)
Hi,

I am currently trying different XBMC versions, and have some questions concerning the latest Dharma DX build:

- how can I find out which Build ist currently installed? The exe only shows me xbmc.exe - 10.0.0.0 in the resources, and I cannot find the buildcount in the xbmc.log either. Where can I simply find it out?

- slideshows / image viewing: I'd like to have an option that automatically zooms pixtures (mainly in 4:3 or 3:2) so that the width fits a 16:9 screen, cutting top and lower images. Is there a way to do so? The zoomlevels 1 and 2 do not exactly fit that. Besides, is there a way to make the thumbnail in the upper right corner disappear when zoomed?

- music / MP3: is there a way to automatically store changes, i.e. rating a song with "5 stars", back to the MP3 file, instead of the XBMC database only? I want to have the rating in my files, for when I put them on a portable player. Rating them in XBMC is easy, but how can I make that persistent to the files?

Thanks alot!
In the xbmc.log look for:
NOTICE: Starting XBMC, Platform: Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit (WoW) build 7600. Built on Dec 1 2010 (SVN:35566, compiler 1500)
The "SVN:35566" gives the build number i.e. 35566 in this case.

I don't think XBMC can update the ID tags in mp3s.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Dharma]: some questions (version, music, pictures)0