overlay windows during full-screen video
Hi there,

Is there any way to hide the overlay windows (e.g. when updating library) when playing a movies, or TV shows or sideshow pictures? Is there any settings option for that at all? If not, I don't mind modifying the code (as I already did a bit to make "my" version of Back Row Big Grin) if I'm told where to look for it. Any help of any kind very much appreciated. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Hi

The skin should already be set up to supress update windows when playing a video. Might be that your custom version doesn't have the updated lines of xml.

It's this visibility condition inserted inside a controlgroup around the xml in the DialogVideoScan.xml file.

Code:
<visible>!Window.IsActive(2006) + !VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen</visible>
hi Sharpe,

Was this update applied to the skin recently? Because I didn't touch DialogVideoScan.xml in my mod and also I didn't get time to apply my mod to the recently updated version. Looking into it. Many thanks for the quick reply. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Oh I don't know then - I only know I don't see library updates when I'm watching a video. Is it some other kind of update you're meaning?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
overlay windows during full-screen video0