NFO's Generated By Ember Media Manager
a_user Wrote:press "info" and look the buttons like "actors, etc.". oen of the last two ones is "fan art" and the other "cover art".

this existed for long long long long time already.
edit: i wonder how you could NOT see them, except you never used the info screen for an item (like a video).
Thanks a_user, No I never use that,I always thought it was automated to pick covers\fanart for youEek I've always set my media up using Ember, Always worked ok in the past, Must have just forgot the correct settings after a fresh OS install of win7 Blush Thanks anyhow I'll know where to look in the future should I need to Laugh
olympia Wrote:Huhh? You can choose artwork with XBMC according to your wish. It's not forcing anything, just selecting by default the first it finds for your. Then you can change it any time.

exactly Big Grin

Regards,
EG.
gargoyle67 Wrote:Thanks a_user, No I never use that,

err, you never used the info screen? this means you never pressed "i" on a video or song etc. to see the d escription, like movie plot, cast etc?

i'm just asking to make sure we talk about the same info screen. it looks strange to me to never have used this.
I probably have in the past and just not noticed it, Don't listen to music and I don't even bother with actors thumbs so Info button rarely gets used No Like I said above I author all my media via Ember.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO's Generated By Ember Media Manager1