Movie wrongly identified, renamed video file & rescanned, now movie has disappeared
I have a very frustrating problem that I hope someone can help me out with:

I recently added all of my movies into XBMC. I have one movie file in each folder, and a folder with all the movie folders in it.

When I loaded the movies in, XBMC correctly identified and loaded the movie "Big Daddy". However, it somehow misidentified "Mr. Deeds" as Big Daddy, so I was left with two entries for "Big Daddy", even though the second played Mr. Deeds.

Well, I went into the folders and files and thought that if I rename them a little better, XBMC would detect them correctly. So I changed the folder & file names to "Big Daddy (1999)" and "Mr. Deeds (2002)". Then I went back into XBMC, update library & clean library, and now NEITHER of the movies are showing under any name. I cannot get them to register back into the library.

Anyone have a fix?
Star 
Not a long explanation... Just remove the said movies of the storage media temporarily.. Force a clean up the library. Re-Insert the movies, manually re-scan.
PatK Wrote:Not a long explanation... Just remove the said movies of the storage media temporarily.. Force a clean up the library. Re-Insert the movies, manually re-scan.

I just tried to do that, but the movies are still not showing up in the library? When I hit the context menu and "update library", it doesn't even show that it's found the two new movies. :confused2:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie wrongly identified, renamed video file & rescanned, now movie has disappeared0