• 109(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC
And XBMC can show subtitle over Silverlight window?
I have a new installation of XBMC on a 2007 Mac Mini running Snow Leopard. For some reason, I am not able to get XBMC Flix running with my setup. Every time I attempt to use XBMC Flix, my browser opens and asks me to link netflix with xbmcflicks. When I go back into XBMC, click 'OK', I get an error message saying 'script failed'. The log file says the following:
Quote:12:51:24 T:2693141824 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.xbmcflicks/?mode=10
12:51:24 T:2693141824 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.xbmcflicks/?mode=10) failed
Anybody have any ideas?
Any thoughts about integrating pipelight support so linux users can use this as well?
Has anybody tried this new Netflix extension? It seems like a good alternative if it works properly.
(2013-05-25, 02:29)Tim. Wrote: [*]Navigate to the API Walkthrough here: http://developer.netflix.com/walkthrough
[*]Step 1, input the following developer information (Borrowed from Plex):
Code:
Key: nfeafbf2hpdnyfvr5dd32ka6
Shared Secret: bBsa6TqYab
Click request a token to move onto the next step.
[*]Step 2, look in the block of text Step 1 just generated and copy the line of text from after “oauth_token_secret=” and before the “&”. Do not include the “&”! Press “Save OAuth Token Secret” to move on to the next step.
[*]Step 3, input the information based on the text block generated in Step 1.
oauth_token: Copy the line of text from after “oauth_token=” and before the “&”. Do not include the “&”!
application_name: Plex
Leave the rest of the fields alone and press “Generate the OAuth Login Page” to be redirected to the normal API access page. Press the ‘Yes, Link This Account’ button to proceed. There will be a short loading time before returning to the walkthrough page. Please be patient!
[*]Step 4 is easy, just press “Request Access Token” to proceed.

I've been following the directions from post #1448, but it's telling me that I am using an invalid signature when trying to request a token.
(2013-11-25, 20:09)Devo7v Wrote: Has anybody tried this new Netflix extension? It seems like a good alternative if it works properly.

Yes I have this working perfectly. Really impressed. However it does not work if you use a VPN Sad Hoping for a fix soon...
-ignore this-
Hi,

Is there also a addon for the android? when i install the addon i dont findt the xbmcflix only sbs ondemand
use alt+f4 to leave full-screen, then press again to exit IE
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC16