xbmc database
Is there anyway to erase the whole xbmc database of the movies and tv shows without uninstalling xbmc? I want to rescan all my movie and tv shows from scratch. Sometimes the fanart doesnt change when i just remove the movie the library and rescan it in. I used ember to create all the nfos and want to reenter them all in but would rather not reinstall xbmc and all the mods i have put in it.
well XBMC's databases are contained in

--> C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\Application Data\XBMC\userdata\Database
So probably could just delete that and should be good.

Dont seem to see that location and I dont have a username for xbmc that I know of.
Is there a way to delete database within xbmc at all? or you have to manually delete the actual folders?
manually delete,,,

Do a PC search for this file --> Addons.db

.db are database files....

in that same folder where Addons.db is,

you'll also see

moviebuff Wrote:Is there anyway to erase the whole xbmc database of the movies and tv shows without uninstalling xbmc?

Easiest way is to edit the source and set content to none. It then asks if you want to remove all entries in that source from the database.

Once it's removed them simply set content back to whatever it was before. Job done!
Sweet thank you for the help ill give that a go tonight )
What platform?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I deleted mymovies.db in order to have XBMC re-download all the data again - however I no longer have IMDB as a scraper option. The only movie scraper I have is themoviedb.com which is slow as hell.

Anyone know how I can enable the IMDB scraper again?

thanks
Settings - Add-ons
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc database0