Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 145(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
Quote:XBMC still has a problem with streamed trailers if a local video is played before(ie Coming Attraction intro).

Every thing else should be good..

Great to hear giftie...I have hd trailers downloader setup to keep supplied with new trailers locally so im all good

again thanks giftie for all your dedication!
WE ALL WE GOT
Thanks giftie, I'll talk to twinther.
Just discovered this plugin....would be very cool if everything worked as intended. I spent half the night making various videos for intros/outros Tongue

I don't get any streaming trailers when local video is played beforehand, as noted in a previous post in the thread. Just thought I'd paste my log as well if it will help in resolving the bugs: pastebin log

I really hope this plugin gets fixed...it would a fantastic addition to a home theater setup!
Smile 
Hi!
I have just discovered this plugin, and I must say I am impressed.
I have one problem tho. I am not able to to load Trailers from my local folder (downloaded using the HD-Trailers.NET Downloader).

The xbmc Debug-log file tells me that it finds the trailers, but it also says "type":"unknown"...Adding trailers: 0 Trailers...

I see that others are able to load local Trailers, so I must be doing something wrong... :-(

14:58:57 T:5368 DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - JSONRPC -
{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"files":[{"file":"C:\\Users\\thec\\Videos\\Trailere\\ATM (Theatrical Trailer)_720p.mp4","filetype":"file","label":"ATM (Theatrical Trailer)_720p.mp4","type":"unknown"},{"file":"C:\\Users\\thec\\Videos\\Trailere\\Piranha 3DD (Red Band Trailer)_720p.mp4","filetype":"file","label":"Piranha 3DD (Red Band Trailer)_720p.mp4","type":"unknown"},{"file":"C:\\Users\\thec\\Videos\\Trailere\\Prometheus (Theatrical Trailer)_1080p.mov","filetype":"file","label":"Prometheus (Theatrical Trailer)_1080p.mov","type":"unknown"}],"limits":{"end":3,"start":0,"total":3}}}
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ local folder scraper ] - Shuffling Trailers
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ local folder scraper ] - Saving Watched List
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: []
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Coming Attraction Outro Video: 0 Videos
14:58:57 T:5368 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - _get_special_items() Started
14:58:57 T:5368 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - No Items
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Trailers: 0 Trailers

Full log uploaded to xbmc debug log

Any help will be highly appreciated Smile

Have a nice day!

Script is not broken, XBMC is having the problems.

(2012-03-31, 14:47)echo Wrote: Just discovered this plugin....would be very cool if everything worked as intended. I spent half the night making various videos for intros/outros Tongue

I don't get any streaming trailers when local video is played beforehand, as noted in a previous post in the thread. Just thought I'd paste my log as well if it will help in resolving the bugs: pastebin log

I really hope this plugin gets fixed...it would a fantastic addition to a home theater setup!

(2012-03-31, 15:52)giftie Wrote: Script is not broken, XBMC is having the problems.
Thanks for the clarification giftie. I hope the XBMC team resolves it then...
Since it is an open source project, is there any way that we could submit the necessary changes (if it's nothing major) to the core developers so that they might just include the necessary code quickly? Or perhaps there is a bug report somewhere for this that we could vote for to get some attention for it?
The problem is that your files are not named properly. The trailers need to be named with '-trailer' following the file name. See the end of this message -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid664143

(2012-03-31, 15:26)thec Wrote: Hi!
I have just discovered this plugin, and I must say I am impressed.
I have one problem tho. I am not able to to load Trailers from my local folder (downloaded using the HD-Trailers.NET Downloader).

The xbmc Debug-log file tells me that it finds the trailers, but it also says "type":"unknown"...Adding trailers: 0 Trailers...

I see that others are able to load local Trailers, so I must be doing something wrong... :-(

14:58:57 T:5368 DEBUG: [json_utils.py] - retrieve_json_dict - JSONRPC -
{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"files":[{"file":"C:\\Users\\thec\\Videos\\Trailere\\ATM (Theatrical Trailer)_720p.mp4","filetype":"file","label":"ATM (Theatrical Trailer)_720p.mp4","type":"unknown"},{"file":"C:\\Users\\thec\\Videos\\Trailere\\Piranha 3DD (Red Band Trailer)_720p.mp4","filetype":"file","label":"Piranha 3DD (Red Band Trailer)_720p.mp4","type":"unknown"},{"file":"C:\\Users\\thec\\Videos\\Trailere\\Prometheus (Theatrical Trailer)_1080p.mov","filetype":"file","label":"Prometheus (Theatrical Trailer)_1080p.mov","type":"unknown"}],"limits":{"end":3,"start":0,"total":3}}}
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ local folder scraper ] - Shuffling Trailers
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ local folder scraper ] - Saving Watched List
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: []
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Coming Attraction Outro Video: 0 Videos
14:58:57 T:5368 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - _get_special_items() Started
14:58:57 T:5368 DEBUG: [ script.cinema.experience ] - [ ce_playlist.py ] - No Items
14:58:57 T:5368 NOTICE: [script.cinema.experience] - Adding Trailers: 0 Trailers

Full log uploaded to xbmc debug log

Any help will be highly appreciated Smile

Have a nice day!

I wish I could figure out what is exactly happening in XBMC and how to fix it.. There is a TRAC Ticket but please only post constructive, helpful to the solving the problem, we wouldn't want it to get ignored.

(2012-03-31, 16:05)echo Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 15:52)giftie Wrote: Script is not broken, XBMC is having the problems.
Thanks for the clarification giftie. I hope the XBMC team resolves it then...
Since it is an open source project, is there any way that we could submit the necessary changes (if it's nothing major) to the core developers so that they might just include the necessary code quickly? Or perhaps there is a bug report somewhere for this that we could vote for to get some attention for it?

(2012-03-31, 16:10)giftie Wrote: The problem is that your files are not named properly. The trailers need to be named with '-trailer' following the file name. See the end of this message -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid664143
Thank you very much giftie. I should have read the instructions better. My bad.
Keep up the great work! :-)
for anyone who uses local trailers like me....I use a program on my windows laptop that downloads new trailers just for CE
when setup it can run as often as you want and name them correctly....you can also set a purge date which you want to do because the amount of trailers available at any time can get out of control lol

go here http://hdtrailersdler.codeplex.com/
WE ALL WE GOT
Hi,
I am using the aeon MQ 3, i have added the cinema button, i pretty much think i have it working, (the Cinema Experience pack i downloaded , had an error when extracting, missing some content)
so when i play it, it runs through the files (trailers, intros ect.), what i have setup , but then returns to movie library and wont play the main movie.

any help would be appreciated Thanx
Be sure you are using the version from the first page, as this is the only version that is for Eden.(2.0.53) And if that version the one you are using, please post a debug log.
i have xbmc 11.0-pre git: 20120307-b59d0da (compiled mar 7 2012) installed, so i used the Dharma Version 1.0.53,

here is the debug log

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Z6tSGgtQ
Since you are using an Eden version of XBMC you need to use the Eden version of the script(2.0.53)\

(2012-04-01, 16:21)KoSHuR Wrote: i have xbmc 11.0-pre git: 20120307-b59d0da (compiled mar 7 2012) installed, so i used the Dharma Version 1.0.53,

here is the debug log

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Z6tSGgtQ

(2012-04-01, 16:30)giftie Wrote: Since you are using an Eden version of XBMC you need to use the Eden version of the script(2.0.53)\

thats odd when i original downloaded it it did say Dharma, i will try out the eden and let you know.

thanx
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24