Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 261(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
Trying to set it up under Gotham on RASPBMC, edited the settings to play a trailer. Now I'm wondering what the best way is to start the trailer.

- Ticked 'override play', doesn't do anything.
- Edited DialogVideoInfo.xml. Button shows, but when I click it, it looks up an actor and the name of the film. After that it goes back to the index of the movies.
- Read post #5 in this thread, but frankly, didn't quite understood.

As for DialogVideoInfo.xml, I added the following:

<control type="button" id="13">
<description>Home Cinema Experience</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>Cinema</label>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>
</control>

Before I dive into the debug-logs... am I doing something fundamentally wrong?
I know this is early early early but will CE be able to add the audio format Dolby Atmos and trigger those specific trailers for the correct movies? Though at this point I'm not sure if XBMC can tag a file as an Atmos format over just Dolby True HD....
Tried changing DialogVideoInfo.xml to:

Code:
<control type="button" id="49">
         <description>Home Theatre</description>
         <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
         <label>Cinema</label>
         <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
         <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience,movieid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
         <visible>system.hasaddon(script.cinema.experience) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
     </control>

Now the label shows up fine, but I'm not able to select it. I'm using the default Confluence-skin, btw.
Hello,

Spent the last two nights reading through most of this thread and I'm amazed at how much this add on can do. Big thanks to all involved!

Everything I've tried so far seems to be working except for the Ratings Videos. Based on my set up when I click Cinema Mode it plays the Trivia Slides, Movie Theatre Intro clip, 2 Trailers, Feature Presentation Intro clip and then the film I've selected. It just skips past the Ratings Videos altogether.

After much reading I realised that my ratings were automatically set to MPAA (US) rather than BBFC (UK) so I installed the Ultimate Movie Scrapper add on and set the Rating to 'UK:' rather than 'Rated'.

After refreshing my folder all of my films now show a UK rating instead of a US one. I hoped this would solve my problem and would start showing the Rating Video before my film but no luck.

I'm assuming I've missed a setting along the way or possibly not set up my folder/file name structure correctly. Hopefully someone can guide me in the right direction.

Below are screenshots of my set up:

http://i.imgur.com/f4aI0Bv.png
http://i.imgur.com/hQUBSyB.png
http://i.imgur.com/ksKzTMz.png
http://i.imgur.com/mffmL88.png

I've wasted much of tonight trying to get this to work and have finally given in.

Any help or advice with this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Sabri
(2014-10-03, 00:32)smtasci Wrote: I've wasted much of tonight trying to get this to work and have finally given in.

Any help or advice with this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Sabri

If you're using our ratings videos, try renaming them from [FILENAME].mp4 to [FILENAME].avi. I'm not sure if giftie has fixed that issue yet. Hope this helps!
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Yep that's fixed it!

Thanks!!
(2014-10-03, 09:15)smtasci Wrote: Yep that's fixed it!

Thanks!!

Glad that worked! I know it's on gifties list of things to do, but I know he's had some real-life stuff take the front seat to development. It's not a show-stopper so I'm sure he'll get to it eventually.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hi. Is there any way to point it to online sources for the intro and outro videos, or do they have to be local?
local as far as I know it but could be wrong..
I'm just here to say Thank You to all that have worked on this. This is, by far, my favorite part of the xbmc experience. It took a lot of work on my end to figure out how to get it running with the right stuff, but I love it. So Thank You to everyone in this thread for keeping this going and helping others with it.
(2014-10-06, 16:06)shaktoo Wrote: local as far as I know it but could be wrong..

I may be dumb, but I can't find an answer. Does this work only for local media? Or can you use it for streams, too?
Something semi off topic but I've been looking for some slide packs. Anyone know if there's any Marvel themed slide packs available?
(2014-10-13, 00:09)cr08 Wrote: Something semi off topic but I've been looking for some slide packs. Anyone know if there's any Marvel themed slide packs available?

I haven't found any, and I've really looked into it. There's some good stuff here, including some themed slide packs that I'm using:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69270

One of the links on there takes you to a site with some packs like Lord of the Rings and Underworld. But I haven't seen any for marvel/avengers. They don't seem to be too difficult to make though if you've got the free time.
Yeah. The free time bit is my issue these days otherwise I'd take a whack at it. :p

One thing I wanted to add is with such a pack even having comic universe related slides would be a cool addition to it.
(2014-10-13, 00:09)cr08 Wrote: Something semi off topic but I've been looking for some slide packs. Anyone know if there's any Marvel themed slide packs available?

Funny enough, we're designing slides for a Marvel themed set and a new style template for all of our other sets right now. No ETA yet, but expect something "soon-ish".

• 261(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24