Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 73(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
giftie Wrote:Not yet added... I am still working on it..

Oh, ok - cool Big Grin big thx.
giftie say:

Quote:The script is now running in the background(since version 1.0.31), where on 1.0 it ended as soon as the video started to play. I'm not sure it's 100% accurate either, since mine shows 100% which would mean it should stutter even on the skin(Aeon MQ2 testing right now) and it's smooth. But the Higher CPU rate is because the script is running in the background.

This means that the activation of EC, only the CPU work to play?. Huh
DXVA is not working? Huh
Why can not work in the foreground? Huh

giftie say:
Quote:Let me see if I am understanding correctly. With Cinema Experience running, when the Movie is playing, pressing 'I'(info) does not bring up any information?

Only the poster is not texts Info, i upload a screenshot when I get home.No
PatOso Wrote:giftie say:

This means that the activation of EC, only the CPU work to play?. Huh

I am not sure why the CPU shows so much usage(though it does not seem to cause a problem)
At the moment(the future release) my CPU is running between 5% and 25%(usually around 10-11%), my main system is Linux based, but the next version should have the CPU at a nicer level...

Quote:DXVA is not working? Huh

I don't use DXVA - Linux user... The script doesn't touch the settings for DXVA.

Quote:Why can not work in the foreground? Huh

The script runs in the background as your videos are in the foreground.
Thank you very much, i have Many Doubts clarifier.
One more question, because "disable auto refresh" is checked by default, so is this for?
which is the function of this?
PatOso Wrote:Thank you very much, i have Many Doubts clarifier.
One more question, because "disable auto refresh" is checked by default, so is this for?
which is the function of this?

Actually it should be not checked by default, I must have missed that one...

It allows the you the user to be able to turn off the 'Adjust display refresh rate to match video' setting in XBMC Video Playback settings. It also goes further and give you the ability to re-enable it for the movie. This was a request due to the fact there is a lot of possible refresh rates used while using this script(different videos - different refresh rates)

Some users did not like the loss of picture while the display tried to sync up to the refresh rate.

By the way, thanks for the heads up of the default setting being set wrong...
Thank you very much. Waiting for the new version. A greeting.
giftie Wrote:Can you run XBMC in debug mode, run the script again and then post your xbmc.log file to Pastebin, or any similar service.

Will do Giftie, thank you!
Dragontech ioBox 100HD w/1TB internal - YAMJ - Unique Black Glas
HTPC running XBMC & Boxee
Thecus N4100Pro NAS w/4x1.5TB Western Digital Green Drives Raid 5
Epson Home Cinema 8350 w/106" Elite Screen
Onkyo TX-SR606
Logitech Harmony One Remote
Settings CE

My Setting Video

Info. Movie Play without CE

Info. Movie play with CE

movie trailer with CE

Skin night mode without CE Info.

skin night with CE run Info.

any idea?
having the same problem as PatOso on the night skin. SVN version if that helps
I just tested the version that I am working with, with those skins(and even those movies) I have full Info showing up. So I might have fixed this with out knowing. Smile

Trailers will show Thumbnails in the next release(fixed that just a little while ago)
Any chance someone could see the torrent again or point me to something that's active? The one in the first post is totally dead it seems...
Necromancyr Wrote:Any chance someone could see the torrent again or point me to something that's active? The one in the first post is totally dead it seems...

You should be able to get the files from darkscout's page -> http://xbmc.exstatic.org/

Thanks for hosting these darkscout!
Great, thanks! Never expected that quick of a reply! Smile
Just wanted to say this is such an awesome addition to xbmc, i will be deploying soon and going to be testing it out with a unit theater and even try the networking part of it too this is going to be a great morale booster for the soldiers thank you giftie for your your hard work and effort on this script its really awesome
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24