Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 185(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
@giftie

thanks for the answer, hope you will release the new version soon as possible.

Here is a debug log for audio problems. First try to play 21 jump street with dts track where audio trailer failed. Then played 16 blocks with ac-3 audio and audio trailer work perfect.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=33635&hash=53680136

Hello,

I'm trying to use Cinema Experience add-on and I would like to know if it works when we use an external player to play all movies (mpc-hc for me).
In fact, with cinema experience, trailers and/or intro clips are played by DVDplayer no?
Because for the moment It doesn't work : Cinema experience runs intro trailers (with dvdplayer I think) and in the same time the externalplayer runs the movie. XBMC send me a message : "An external player is used"
Can I configure Cinema experience for playing intro trailers and clips with DVDplayer and after runing my movie with my external player?

Or does cinema experience work only when the movie are read with DVDplayer and in this way XBMC plays intro trailers and clips and then the movie?

Thanks

LAreinette
Hello,

been playing around with this addon for some days now and it seems to be pretty cool. But I'm having some difficulties, don't know if I'm just not setting it up in the correct way or if this are some bugs.

- DTS-HD High Resolution Audio doesn't seem to get recognized, I copied the trailers from DTSHD-MA to a new folder DTSHD-HRA, but no trailer gets played

- almost all of my movies have 2 audio streams (english and german), on some of those files those 2 streams have different audio codecs, e.g. english is in DTS-HD Master Audio and german only in DTS. If I change the selected language for that movie, the audio trailer does not change, so for that movie there's always either the DTS or the DTS-HD Master Audio played, no matter which audio stream is chosen for that movie. (I'm still searching for a possibility to choose the audio and subtitle stream before playback of the movie starts, this would really boost the cinema-like experience of XBMC for me)

- when selecting a movie to be played in cinema mode, the view always changes to the next movie. I'm using the newest Aeon Nox skin with the big fan view.

I'm also looking for the correct way to organize my local movie trailers. Currently I'm just having trailers accompanying my movies in the same directory with the postfix -trailer in the filename, so the local movie trailer gets played when I choose to watch the trailer for a movie. But for Cinema Experience I would like to also have trailers for movies I do not have in my library yet. How do I set that up correctly, so that trailers get played in Cinema Experience according to the genre of the movie I select?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2013-02-04, 20:07)captainfearless Wrote: Hi,

I've recently installed the new Frodo friendly CE, but my local folder trailers do not play.

I get intro, outro etc. The settings are for 3 trailers and pointed at the correct folder and i haven't changed the folder structure.

Here is a log, how can i get them playing again please?

http://pastebin.com/wjPLrCvQ

I have the same issue....giftie said this is fixed a few posts back. Does he mean it's fixed in an upcoming version which hasnt been released yet?
(2013-02-09, 12:47)kiboy6 Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 20:07)captainfearless Wrote: Hi,

I've recently installed the new Frodo friendly CE, but my local folder trailers do not play.

I get intro, outro etc. The settings are for 3 trailers and pointed at the correct folder and i haven't changed the folder structure.

Here is a log, how can i get them playing again please?

http://pastebin.com/wjPLrCvQ

I have the same issue....giftie said this is fixed a few posts back. Does he mean it's fixed in an upcoming version which hasnt been released yet?

Still testing before releasing, a lot of code clean up.
So I finally added Cinema Experience to my build. Great script! I decided that I wanted some custom intro videos to go with my skin so I grabbed After Effects, a template, and some free sounds. This is what came of it all.

If there's any interest, I can upload the After Effects project files and such so that people can modify them and create their own. Here are some screenshots:

The difference in the movies is the text at the end. The text for the Feature Presentation intro is larger than the rest. Here are the download links:

XBMC Pre-show Entertainment
XBMC Coming Soon to Theatres
XBMC Feature Presentation
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
I also created an intermission video. It's 10 minutes long (the After Effects project file actually has 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute versions - but you do have to modify the length of the video) with a countdown, and chimes at 2 minutes to warn people that the next feature is about to begin. Here's a screenshot:

And here's the download link for the 10 Minute Intermission with countdown:

XBMC Intermission 10

Let me know what you all think, and if you have any suggestions. I'm also looking for all of PainBreaks (peebs) slides. If anyone has all of them, please upload them and provide a link to download.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
(2013-02-11, 18:22)RagnaroktA Wrote: If there's any interest, I can upload the After Effects project files and such so that people can modify them and create their own. Here are some screenshots:

I'd be interested in the AE project files. I've been using the regal entertainment roller coaster video for my 'feature presentation', http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6gon66jF8s It would be cool if someone converted that into AE to customize it, maybe one day when I'm more proficient in AE I'll give it a try
giftie Still testing before releasing, a lot of code clean up.

Thanks giftie, great to know it's in the pipeline!

Also i find your BBFC vids won't play, whereas MPAA no probs, is that coming too, or am i missing something?
(2013-02-11, 18:36)RagnaroktA Wrote: I also created an intermission video. It's 10 minutes long (the After Effects project file actually has 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute versions - but you do have to modify the length of the video) with a countdown, and chimes at 2 minutes to warn people that the next feature is about to begin.

Let me know what you all think, and if you have any suggestions. I'm also looking for all of PainBreaks (peebs) slides. If anyone has all of them, please upload them and provide a link to download.

Yes I like it, please post it. Thx.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER
INTEL DN2820FYKH NUC 2D/3D WINDOWS
ACER HD9500BD / MARANTZ SR7009 ATMOS 7.1.4

(2013-02-11, 18:22)RagnaroktA Wrote: So I finally added Cinema Experience to my build. Great script! I decided that I wanted some custom intro videos to go with my skin so I grabbed After Effects, a template, and some free sounds. This is what came of it all.

If there's any interest, I can upload the After Effects project files and such so that people can modify them and create their own. Here are some screenshots:

The difference in the movies is the text at the end. The text for the Feature Presentation intro is larger than the rest. Here are the download links:

XBMC Pre-show Entertainment
XBMC Coming Soon to Theatres
XBMC Feature Presentation

Love it, thanks for sharing!
(2013-02-11, 18:58)skydivinpilot Wrote: I'd be interested in the AE project files. I've been using the regal entertainment roller coaster video for my 'feature presentation', http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6gon66jF8s It would be cool if someone converted that into AE to customize it, maybe one day when I'm more proficient in AE I'll give it a try

If you can get me a high def video file of that trailer, I'll put it in an AE project. I'm guessing you just want the last frames to be custom? If so, that should be easy. I'll try to get the AE project files uploaded today, and I'll link them in the other posts.

Quote:If you can get me a high def video file of that trailer, I'll put it in an AE project. I'm guessing you just want the last frames to be custom? If so, that should be easy. I'll try to get the AE project files uploaded today, and I'll link them in the other posts.
1080p version here ... That would be really cool, thank you so much. If possible any text in the video would be nice to be able to edit in AE.
Here are the After Effects project files. Should be all you need to modify the video and recompile. You can change the particle colors using the instructions on the Help pictures I tossed in the zip.

After Effects Files

I'm going to try to figure out how to modify the Regal movie, but I'm not sure how much I can do. Just starting to work with AE, and I'm not very good yet. I'm probably going to do a theatre intro that matches (in part at least) with these other intro videos.

Thanks RagnaroktA!
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24