Cartoon Video Option
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
[Show Results]

[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Votes - 4.83 Average
fastcolors Offline
Skilled Skinner
What about getting the trivia slides automatically scraped and randomized from imdb?

that could be an interesting feature... but maybe it's just me.

edit : I mean the slide content of course Wink
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-14 12:19 by fastcolors.)
find quote
CinemaVision Offline
Donor
(2014-10-14 12:18)fastcolors Wrote:  What about getting the trivia slides automatically scraped and randomized from imdb?

that could be an interesting feature... but maybe it's just me.

edit : I mean the slide content of course Wink

I personally think this is a great idea! I'd kicked the idea of dynamic trivia from the web around a while ago. It would require us to create some kind of web based templates and it would change the way that Cinema Experience uses and displays trivia entirely - which would take some effort, and may not be able to automatically size text to fit the template. We'd also need help from a web developer to design the templates. If anyone is interested, contact us and I'll keep you on the list for when/if it becomes a feature. I know there are quite a few things that are a priority currently in development, and I don't believe that this is one of them, but I'll raise the question with giftie again and see what he says.

He's been swamped with real life lately, so I'd bet this isn't even on his radar currently.

Scott

[Image: CinemaVision Logo (PayPal).png]
Ratings Videos, Introduction Videos, Trivia Slides and more...

CinemaVision for Cinema Experience | Cinema Experience Wiki
find quote
iceman600 Offline
I set up my CE just like in the first post and i find the Intermission Folder not playing. I tried it 5 times still the videos on the Intermission folder is not playing... What am i missing here? Huh
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-15 00:11 by iceman600.)
find quote
RoaringTiger Offline
(2014-08-28 00:37)Yankeeruinx Wrote:  Hi first off thanks for taking the time to create this fantastic addon, I have recently built a cinema room in my house and this this is just awesome for when we have guests around for movie nights.

One thing though is it possible to move the place where the countdown video takes place or a way to play a video after the audio type video is played just before the movie comes on? I have the Imax countdown video and I want it to play just before the movie comes on but can't seen to change the order so it plays where I want it to.

This function does not work.Countdown video is played in the wrong sequence.How to fix i do not know.The question asked on the forum. No one answered.
find quote
Yankeeruinx Offline
(2014-10-17 11:47)RoaringTiger Wrote:  
(2014-08-28 00:37)Yankeeruinx Wrote:  Hi first off thanks for taking the time to create this fantastic addon, I have recently built a cinema room in my house and this this is just awesome for when we have guests around for movie nights.

One thing though is it possible to move the place where the countdown video takes place or a way to play a video after the audio type video is played just before the movie comes on? I have the Imax countdown video and I want it to play just before the movie comes on but can't seen to change the order so it plays where I want it to.

This function does not work.Countdown video is played in the wrong sequence.How to fix i do not know.The question asked on the forum. No one answered.

Yeah I have been playing around with this addon a fair bit today as I had some people around for movie night but I couldn't get the countdown to play after the audio type video no matter what I did, glad to see it wasn't me just setting it up wrong at least.
find quote
iceman600 Offline
When does the intermission folder kicks in to play?
find quote