Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
Hi rflores2323!

you can definitely download them!!

Here, Grab it --> iNTRO #2

Smile
SlaveUnit Wrote:Well Nuka and the other devs have kinda split ways. Nuka stated that he was done with he project. But he has been kind enough to support and help us out in getting this script to continue to work with Dharma. In due respect the only way to get this on the main repo is to get Nuka's permission. And for the fact that is was only a few weeks ago that Nuka asked for all of his scripts to be removed from the main repo, I don't think putting them back with happen anytime soon. I could be completely wrong on this but that is my assumption.

I guessed that was the case. But I didn't know if there was a technical reason (ie the script didn't comply with the offical repo rules).
Ive been waiting for this to come along! Didnt think I'd see it any time soon to hear Nuka talk about it.

One slight problem I have--and I think I have a work around--is my connection speed is dreadful, and streaming doesn't exsist during many parts of my day.

I've got a few trailers saved to my NAS and would love an option to just play those instead of streaming from apple. Think I can just play the trailers where the theater into would normally be for now.

Any chance a further revision of the script could include a provision to pull trailers off a local drive versus stream them down?

Great work everyonne!
This is already possible.. In the settings you have the option below Trailer Play Mode called Trailer Scraper. Set it to local and select the folder location of your trailers(they need to have '-trailer' as part of the filename)

A few of us are using HD-Trailer.net Dowloader, there is a link on the first page of a modified version that adds the needed '-trailer' to the filename. - the link is located in the second message under Interesting Links
giftie Wrote:This is already possible.. In the settings you have the option below Trailer Play Mode called Trailer Scraper. Set it to local and select the folder location of your trailers(they need to have '-trailer' as part of the filename)

A few of us are using HD-Trailer.net Dowloader, there is a link on the first page of a modified version that adds the needed '-trailer' to the filename. - the link is located in the second message under Interesting Links

thanks dude.... pure magic.
Thumbs Up 
THX a million to everyone involved! This addon is a dream come true for every HT fan!!! Big Grin
ok time for the stupid noob question
if i was to assign a clip to every option in what order do they play because i cant seem to get my head round it and make it do what i want or maybe its just be being a tool

this is what i would like

1) curtains open
2) trivia slides for 2 mins
3) curtains close
4) couple random clips (adverts)
5) couple random clips (Feature Presentations/Coming Attractions ect)
6) audio adverts (dolby/dts)
7) 10-1 countdown <--- MUST BE THE LAST CLIP BEFORE MOVIE STARTS

1+3 i cant get to work and i cant get my 10-1 countdown as the last clip if i set my dolby/dts folders correctly as this show last. if i set path for db/dts to my countdown then it didnt show at all but doing this also loses the db/dts clips

please help as i think this script rocks

paul
At the moment the Trivia Intro and Outro are not working(on the list of things to be worked on though)

Your count down probably could come as the Feature Presentation Intro(ie before the Audio format.)

I would like to get things 100% before adding features. There is still a few things not working.
thats cool then i thought it was just me being a tool lol
got to say i do love the idea of this ALOT so many many thanks to all involved this rocks
chunk1982 Wrote:ok time for the stupid noob question
if i was to assign a clip to every option in what order do they play because i cant seem to get my head round it and make it do what i want or maybe its just be being a tool

this is what i would like

1) curtains open
2) trivia slides for 2 mins
3) curtains close
4) couple random clips (adverts)
5) couple random clips (Feature Presentations/Coming Attractions ect)
6) audio adverts (dolby/dts)
7) 10-1 countdown <--- MUST BE THE LAST CLIP BEFORE MOVIE STARTS

1+3 i cant get to work and i cant get my 10-1 countdown as the last clip if i set my dolby/dts folders correctly as this show last. if i set path for db/dts to my countdown then it didnt show at all but doing this also loses the db/dts clips

please help as i think this script rocks

paul

Slides w/ music playlist
Movie Theater Intro Clips
Coming Attractions Intro
Trailer
Coming Attractions Outro
Feature Presentation Intro
Rating
Audio (DD/DTS/THX etc)
Movie Starts
Feature Presentation Outro

This should be the order in which the script follows. There may be a couple I left out that I personally do not use. Such as Movie Theater outro which might go last.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
thanks slave much respect
cant wait for this to be running sweet and for my internet to get sorted so i can download your pack and then really kick the arse outta this script

paul
I bought a bunch of Vipid videos and would be happy to share them via torrent, if people are interested.

They're royalty free, so I can't imagine I'd be violating their terms of use.

I've got the following:

XBMC Cinema Experience intro (Suspense template)
Coming Attractions (Design template)
Feature Presentation (Design template)

XBMC Cinema Experience Christmas intro (Country Christmas template).

I'll wait for gifties reply before I do anything. You can use them as the official included videos if you like.
BigDaddyRal Wrote:I bought a bunch of Vipid videos and would be happy to share them via torrent, if people are interested.

They're royalty free, so I can't imagine I'd be violating their terms of use.

I've got the following:

XBMC Cinema Experience intro (Suspense template)
Coming Attractions (Design template)
Feature Presentation (Design template)

XBMC Cinema Experience Christmas intro (Country Christmas template).

I'll wait for gifties reply before I do anything. You can use them as the official included videos if you like.

I'm interested Big Grin
revned Wrote:I'm interested Big Grin

Me too.
I have no problem with you supplying these intro's, I'll even put a link on the first page.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24