Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
Thumbs Up 
Harro Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=687...stcount=15

Okay, works. But like you said, it goes to all of the media files.
We need an explizit path clarifying where the "Cinema Movie" files are stored.
Or something like this...

For now I'm using a button on my Harmony One.

Thanks mate!
Harro Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I just want to know if it is possible to run the Script automatically everytime I watch a movie with the "Play" button in Aeon MQ 2.
For now I have to enter the information page and select the Cinema Exprerience button.

I just want to push the play button and enjoy this great feature automatically.

See this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=687...stcount=15
But if you enable the Info screen on pressing Play for a movie it's simply a case of pressing it twice - hardly a big deal surely?
Is there any chance we could get a IsAlive property added to this so I can hide the Now Playing info when someone uses a slideshow plus music please?

This is exactly how TvTunes works so skins can hide that info when entering a TV Show using -

PHP Code:
!SubString(Window(videolibrary).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True

Thanks.
isn't <allowoverlays>false<allowoverlays> working?
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Hitcher Wrote:But if you enable the Info screen on pressing Play for a movie it's simply a case of pressing it twice - hardly a big deal surely?

No, it's not, you're completely right, but taht's not the point.
This would just be a great (and comfortable) feature.

I don't want to open the info page everytime a watch a movie. No
Nuka1195 Wrote:isn't <allowoverlays>false<allowoverlays> working?

In the script?
If you just press it twice you don't even see the info screen. Wink
I friggen love this addon. Registered on the forum just to say Thanks for the Hard work guys. I have spent the last 2 days backing up my movies to use with this. (was going to do it anyway, but this made me put it on the top of my todo list Nod )
Hitcher Wrote:If you just press it twice you don't even see the info screen. Wink

That does not work for Aeon MQ 2, cause the Cinema Button ist not the default one.
And: I cannot be sure that somebody else selected other things like "Actors" or something else, so a double press would not Start the Cinema script everytime Oo Sad
Watch a cuple of movies this afternoon using Cinema Exsperience. First two movies work as expected. THe third and forth played the script up to the movie but didn't play the movie.

Added the log incase it provides useful info,

http://pastebin.com/krfzpBDs
ijourneaux Wrote:Watch a cuple of movies this afternoon using Cinema Exsperience. First two movies work as expected. THe third and forth played the script up to the movie but didn't play the movie.

Added the log incase it provides useful info,

http://pastebin.com/krfzpBDs

Looking into it..

Looks like the movies for some reason did not queue up...
I had a few instances where the initial intro would play, but would skip the "coming attractions" intro and movie trailers, and instead go right into the "feature presentation" intro and movie.

Question - would it be possible to update Cinema Experience to optionally choose a Youtube HD video instead of one stored locally for any of the intros?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help troubleshoot. It seems that after I use HCE, the XBMC becomes somewhat unstable. The family uses HCE alot so it is hard to isolate the exact cause. XBMC can stay up for days at a time without a system reboot.

A couple of days ago after watching a movie via HCE, XBMC with the BackRow SVN skin started acting funny. Some of the text for the menu items was (i.e. Recently added and the menu choice to the left of it and the Home Cinema button itself) missing. When I went to shutdown XBMC, if didn't shut down cleanly and the XBMC shutdown screen stayed up. I was unable to take control of the computer and ended up having to reboot.

This morning, XBMC was skinned with Confluence even though BackRow SVN was selected. RackRow SVN was nolonger listed as an enabled skin. I had to re enable it to get the skin to appear again.

I jsut reviewed the log and it looks like this time XBMC was restarted and HCE wasn't used. I still don't understand why Confluence skin was being displayed.

http://pastebin.com/mtXjFWXL
MidnightWatcher Wrote:I had a few instances where the initial intro would play, but would skip the "coming attractions" intro and movie trailers, and instead go right into the "feature presentation" intro and movie.

Question - would it be possible to update Cinema Experience to optionally choose a Youtube HD video instead of one stored locally for any of the intros?

With videos constantly changing on youtube Im not sure this would ever be implemented. Why not just save the youtube videos you want? There are pages and/or plugins that will et you save the videos.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:With videos constantly changing on youtube Im not sure this would ever be implemented. Why not just save the youtube videos you want? There are pages and/or plugins that will et you save the videos.
Good point.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24