• 51(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
2.6.5 have downloaded the beta version, and am in the process of refreshing the db will see if that does anything
We had some registration problem on the site yesterday.
So if you got some page where you were asked to pay this was wrong.
The site will remain free to use and you can register for free without any payment. Donations are welcome of course
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Here is a nice tutorial from Peerless on how to create those nice cdArts

http://fanart.tv/2012/11/reflective-cdart/
i'm having lotta problems to go into the site since yesterday, with failing connections and times out, my browsers are unable to show the the fanart.tv web.
Sad
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-11-10, 10:27)vicmanpergar Wrote: i'm having lotta problems to go into the site since yesterday, with failing connections and times out, my browsers are unable to show the the fanart.tv web.
Sad
The same here. The Cdart Manger is also not able to connect.

me too. Since last weekend.
Can't live without, lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
Site is down at the moment I'm afraid. We're having some tech problems, which we are working on.
We'll try to get back up asap, so please bear with us Smile
@vicmanpergar I know how you feel! me too Smile - but it's a good opportunity to get into GIMP and make some more of your lovely cleararts Wink
(2012-11-10, 12:30)jacktyler Wrote: Site is down at the moment I'm afraid. We're having some tech problems, which we are working on.
We'll try to get back up asap, so please bear with us Smile
@vicmanpergar I know how you feel! me too Smile - but it's a good opportunity to get into GIMP and make some more of your lovely cleararts Wink

lol
Roger that!
But will be after i deal with the carpenter working at home, fight a bit with him, clean all the mess, iron some clothes, make a laundry, and...
Oh that's all...lol
sight**** i wanna be rich Tongue
HTPC
I'm facing problems uploading cdarts. They are not getting uploaded from the requests section of the music page.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
should be fine now
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Hello,
there is a possibility that the Artwork Downloader will automatically update when you will update the video library from xbmc?
Hello,
I use the Aeon Nox 4.0 skin in combination with the artwork downloader.
Unfortunately I have the problem that sometimes the disc will not be displayed arts. Example: if the movie will download all information Looper (dicart, extrafanart, clear logo, etc.)
In the movie Total Recall, for example, are only extrafanart and clear logo downloaded. On the side of fanart.tv Unfortunately there's one disc logo to it.
What am I doing wrong?
you're best asking in the artwork downloader thread, but I think artwork downloader caches for a few days, so it might take a few days for it to find new ones? only a guess though.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
yep
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4