• 48(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Did you known when fanart.tv will be available ?

Got "The new site is being uploaded! Please be patient" for this morning Sad
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
It's available now, it seems the DNS hasn't propogated to you yet. Try hard resetting your browser cache and/or go start/run/ type cmd then type ipconfig /flushdns
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
As I'm at this office, I will wait until our DNS will be updated.

Thanks.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Its back! yeah! Time to scan my whole 100gb music library! Sad
Will donate on payday, but I for one would be happy to subscribe to fanart.tv if that's what it takes to keep it alive. Smile
Thanks Deano, we are very grateful for any donations we receive and hopefully the site will continue getting better Smile
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Im wondering is there a tutorial on how to properly add custom flags to your skin ? and to add clear logos for movie names ,
im using MQ 3

Thanx
(2012-04-01, 02:42)KoSHuR Wrote: Im wondering is there a tutorial on how to properly add custom flags to your skin ? and to add clear logos for movie names ,
im using MQ 3

Thanx

Ask in the Aeon thread
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You can add me too the subscriber list. The service (data) that fanart.tv provides to the whole XBMC experience is irreplaceable and helps make the application what it is.
Much appreciated Smile
I'm trying to update my movie logos. Is there a list which logos are available? I can only see the last 8 logos or search them by hand.
Why don't u just do it from Artwork Downloader, from XBMC library itself?
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-04-20, 15:57)vicmanpergar Wrote: Why don't u just do it from Artwork Downloader, from XBMC library itself?

When I run the Artwork Downloader I can't select a specific Logo if there are more than one available.
(2012-04-20, 16:39)cd492 Wrote:
(2012-04-20, 15:57)vicmanpergar Wrote: Why don't u just do it from Artwork Downloader, from XBMC library itself?

When I run the Artwork Downloader I can't select a specific Logo if there are more than one available.

Most skins support this from the info window.
Takes about 24hours before the image is updated in xbmc after downloading.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
If you haven't updated your logos or cleararts for a while, it's about time you did! The images on site are always improving, and your libraries are feeling sad and neglected! Time for a refresh! Smile http://fanart.tv/
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4