• 50(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
jacktyler how do i put them on xbmc
Announcement:

From now on http://fanart.tv has a new section that handles record label logos.
These can be uploaded in the standard ones you are already used to:
  • White gradient (from white to transparent) example file
  • Color

Rules:
  • Image Size 400 x 270px
  • Center aligned both horizontal and vertical
  • Try to fill as much width/height as possible while keeping aspect ratio
  • Colored logos need to be visible on all kinds of backgrounds
  • Add a small 1-2px drop shadow/border to a colored logo so if on a lighter skin they’ll out a little more instead of blend in
  • Logo should be authentic to the original record label logo
  • The same logo may be applicable to several record label entries. Please upload it to each one of them

The record label listing uses the www.MusicBrainz.org website like it already is used for Artists/albums.
If you feel something is missing or incomplete please update the www.MusicBrainz.org website

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Should do the same for movie studios and tv networks, centralise it all.
Content writers needed
Check out the latest blog post we are looking for people who would like to write for the fanart.tv blog. If you are interested, join the content writers group and get started.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
(2012-06-04, 00:17)Martijn Wrote: Announcement:

From now on http://fanart.tv has a new section that handles record label logos.
These can be uploaded in the standard ones you are already used to:
  • White gradient (from white to transparent) example file
  • Color

Rules:
  • Image Size 400 x 270px
  • Center aligned both horizontal and vertical
  • Try to fill as much width/height as possible while keeping aspect ratio
  • Colored logos need to be visible on all kinds of backgrounds
  • Add a small 1-2px drop shadow/border to a colored logo so if on a lighter skin they’ll out a little more instead of blend in
  • Logo should be authentic to the original record label logo
  • The same logo may be applicable to several record label entries. Please upload it to each one of them

The record label listing uses the www.MusicBrainz.org website like it already is used for Artists/albums.
If you feel something is missing or incomplete please update the www.MusicBrainz.org website

I am currently making a set of record labels which are missing from my collection based on music brainz scraper.

I am facing a problem:

D:vision records: I cannot name the png as D:vision records, windows is not allowing.
How to solve that problem?

How can I upload labels images to fanart.tv or to any repo (if such repo is there)?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
i don't have a solution for D:vision records.

You can search for a record label like you search for a tvshow/movie. Uploading works just the same.

I'll make a script for skinners (or users) to download all available logos.

Example of how we prefer the white ones should look:

Black one:

These have a very thin balck/white glow around them. Only if this is possible of course because this will be hard to do on very detailed logos
Colored ones are pretty obvious.
Try making some depth in the images if needed using opacity in the image
can anyone tell me how to do this please

http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?...ate#p26699

the 2nd link does not work and i wanted to be able to make my own season posters but wanted to know how you added the bar at the bottem becasue it makes your seasons all look good.

I can not seem to find any templates for this and most links are all broken

thanks for any help
(2012-06-16, 10:45)Martijn Wrote: i don't have a solution for D:vision records.

You can search for a record label like you search for a tvshow/movie. Uploading works just the same.

I'll make a script for skinners (or users) to download all available logos.

Example of how we prefer the white ones should look:

Black one:

These have a very thin balck/white glow around them. Only if this is possible of course because this will be hard to do on very detailed logos
Colored ones are pretty obvious.
Try making some depth in the images if needed using opacity in the image

Just a thought but for the problem of D:vision records, how about creating a rule of sorts such as dropping unusable characters to search. For example D:vision records would be Dvision records, the png is searched for under the same name. I can't imagine having too many labels with this problem.

My two cents, take it or leave it. Wink
...just wanted to say thx for all the incredible work you´re doing. the database is growin amazingly fast and it´s really great fun to include all your nice artwork.
cheers
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
New image section added on http://fanart.tv

I don't know if you guys are gonna hate me now but we just added some new image to http://fanart.tv

Here's the list

Banners:
1000 x 185px (so same aspect ratio as current banners)
  • TV Show banner + season
  • Movies
  • Artists

Hhigher res logos
800 x 310 px (same aspect ratio as current ones)
center aligned (and not bottom like current ones)
  • TV
  • Movies
  • Artist

Thumbs:
1000 x 562px
  • Movies

Movie examples:

Music examples:
I hear that the fanart.tv site has new storage solutions with infinite space :-D
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-08-28, 00:43)htpc guy Wrote: I hear that the fanart.tv site has new storage solutions with infinite space :-D

we just got a good server+hosting from the start Smile
lol, we probably will have to swap the server at some point, currently we have one with a 120GB ssd in it with about 50GB free, so at some point we will probably have to swap to one with a 2TB drive in it, whether we make a sideways move to the 100mbit server (same price, same specs, just 2TB drive instead of SSD) or make an upgrade to the 1Gbps, with xeon i7's (vs i5 2400) and 24GB RAM (vs 16GB) will depend on sustainable finances at the time. (it would cost about £42 more a month).
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Hey Kode, Not sure if it's a site problem of CDartManager script but just tried grabbing the cdart for Guns n' Roses and instead of cdart it downloads the folder images, Added them manually and is still shows up.
(2012-09-06, 11:45)spong_miester Wrote: Hey Kode, Not sure if it's a site problem of CDartManager script but just tried grabbing the cdart for Guns n' Roses and instead of cdart it downloads the folder images, Added them manually and is still shows up.

What version of cdART Manager are you using? I just tested the latest version, I found an error with HD Logos, but not this. I even removed all the art from my GNR folders and had the script redownload them again, nothing in the wrong place.

• 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4