• 52(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Some of the Movies in my collection doesn't have any clearlogo, so i made a few and saved them in the movie folder and named them as {File name}-clearlogo. But logo didn't update in XBMC, I tried deleting the movie and refreshing also tried deleting the texture.db file...nada. Pls help.
(2013-02-03, 11:35)skral Wrote: Some of the Movies in my collection doesn't have any clearlogo, so i made a few and saved them in the movie folder and named them as {File name}-clearlogo. But logo didn't update in XBMC, I tried deleting the movie and refreshing also tried deleting the texture.db file...nada. Pls help.

Are those clearlogos uploaded to Fanart.tv ?
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I uploaded the artwork, got it approved and it's still not showing up in XBMC. Btw, isn't there any way to set a local file as the logo if there is none in fanart.tv.
Hi guys,

Love the site. thanks for all your hard work.

I made a post here, and wondered if it would be a future feature you would consider?

Cheers
replied to that thread
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
hey guys - i created an account on your website ... got the email but when i click on the activation link i always end up on a website that says "page not found" Undecided
(2013-04-15, 19:21)mastermischke Wrote: hey guys - i created an account on your website ... got the email but when i click on the activation link i always end up on a website that says "page not found" Undecided

*Sigh* I updated the buddypress plugin the other day and it seems to have broken the registration, I will try to fix it
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
try it now
still "page not found" Sad
*now* it should be fixed, lol
Hi Kode,

Do you know when you will support Spine Art for Movies? According to this article you are going to support it: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1455591/media-...t_24241310

Would like to start uploading some Spines if you can direction me to the correct area.

Thanks
im having a problem displaying or downloading posters. i ran the addon overnight to make sure i get all my artwork downloaded but alot of the posters didnt download. i can go in an d manually do each one but with the amount of movies i have that will take some time. do you have any suggestions?
I'm guessing you are talking about Atwork Downloader. Your best bet is to ask in the Artwork Downloader thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633
Thanks
i'd like to contribute some images, but i'm not receiving any confirmation-mail on registering or retreiving password. could you please check?
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4