XBMC freezes when trying to play movie from library
Hello!

I use a Asrock ION 330 with Dharma Live RC2. After I upgraded to RC2 I can't start a movie from my collection in library mode. The only way is to go and browse through all my harddrives and select the .mkv or whatever the format is.

I have never had this problem before. Only after I upgraded. So I'm thinking of downgrading my system back to the beta and see if it start working again.

So I have two questions... Does someone have the same problem and know of a fix?

The second question is... I have no idea how to downgrade my system. I have used the XCI script to install XBMC and through the script I can revert back to 9.11 but thats not what I want. I read the PPA-sticky and always when I try to edit my file with PPAs it ends up my me destroying that file Tongue
yeah I am getting tons of freezes also on dharma RC2. if you find out anything let me know.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
What way did you do the upgrade.

I use this and it has worked out fine each time:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xbmc

I did see in a post yesterday a way to change to an earlier version, but I can't figure out where or what I was searching for at the time.

I should have written it down, I had needed it 2 days ago, when I had tried to do a clean install of RC2 on one of my Zbox's. After that,it wouldn't play anything. Just put an X in the middle of my screen, and then kind-a booted back to the home screen. I decided to do a fresh install of Beta3 and then the upgrade back up to RC2. After that, all was well.

Not sure if that is kinda similar to your issue or not. If I can find that degrade command I will post it.
I used the XCI-script to update.

It only freezes when I am in Library Mode. Very strange.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC freezes when trying to play movie from library0